• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Languages

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
also american english is my secend language. im bad in english grammer but when i talk to others they have no problem understanding me! i spell right talk.my teacher was always say to me spell like british not american lol i got F just becuse i spell it in a right way !and i know littile french and italian and turkeish just a littile lol
Same here. Because of my native Norwegian dialect, it is much easier for me to speak American English than UK English. UK English sounds more refined but it doesn't come natural for me to talk that way. The intonation in my dialect is similar to the intonation in American English. For this reason I also spell the American way.
Grammar isn't easy for me but I spell all right.

My native language is English but I am getting a lot better at speaking Danish. I can speak a little bit of Swedish and German. I want to learn Japanese, badly lol. To be honest, I would like to speak every language possible :p I LOVE languages.
Haha, Danish in written and oral form are two different languages, unrelated to one another. :p I understand it very well in writing but the spoken version is almost impossible lol.

LEON.S.KENNEDY

GAMER MERIT
Same here. Because of my native Norwegian dialect, it is much easier for me to speak American English than UK English. UK English sounds more refined but it doesn't come natural for me to talk that way. The intonation in my dialect is similar to the intonation in American English. For this reason I also spell the American way.
Grammar isn't easy for me but I spell all right.

Haha, Danish in written and oral form are two different languages, unrelated to one another. :p I understand it very well in writing but the spoken version is almost impossible lol.

LOL WELCOME TO THE CLUB BRO ^_^ YOU WILL GET USED TO IT

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium

Oh my god you are so right lol. I am not good at speaking Danish. I can write it, but forget trying to speak it. I want to get better at it though so I'm not giving up.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Now you sound more like a human from this world. :p But learning just a number of phrases in that many languages is still impressive.

From that rocky (and sometimes backward) country at the other side of Sweden. ;) Norwegian and Swedish are closely related so I might have an advantage on you. :p

Who said I'm still human? xD If you know multiple phrases it's easier to learn.

Some people actually think being Swedish and being Norwegian is the same thing. I told someone I was both and they were like "... Isn't that the same thing?". No. No it isn't. xD

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Some people actually think being Swedish and being Norwegian is the same thing. I told someone I was both and they were like "... Isn't that the same thing?". No. No it isn't. xD
Lol. I know you're Canadian, but I just have to post this funny map.
30lf2oo.gif

ArabPikachu

@Maddy7
I'm assuming you are unaware of the citizenship application process in Canada?

French shares Official Language status alongside English in Canada.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
There could be a French component for whatever residency documents he would need... I could be wrong, but I remember a friend of mine saying she needed basic French for her PR.

N7Valentine

Jill Sandwich Lover Since 1996
-Polish, native speaker
-German, born and raised in German, so I have no slavic accent and you can consider me a German native speaker
-English, but I prefer American over British (hate the exaggerated vowel pronounciation of British)
-Japanese, currently learning it. I can read Kana and have no problems with reading Kanji. In fact, my friends call me a Kanji Tensai, which can be translated as Kanji Master/Genius, since I learn them really fast. If you ever wanna write a complain letter to Capcom in Japanese, I'm your man.
-I understand other slavic languages, too, when the words are similiar to Polish
-I used to speak French, but forgot most of it for the sake of Japanese

Top Bottom