• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Guns Of Biohazard - Redux

Jgraeme1979

OK, we will need to agree on a time for weekly community events which are open to all community members no matter what time zone they are in, I would tentatively suggest Friday Night or Saturday so it does not interfere with any work commitments or attendance of school/uni etc.

Time Zones: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/difference.html

Using GMT as the starting point the furthest time zone ahead would seem to be New Zealand (+12) and the furthest time zone behind is West Coast USA (-7). so this is confusing but hope I have the time zones right, this is just a guide to work from to hopefully arrange something. (these are not accurate as I couldn't work it all out lol so some kind soul will have to do a complete and accurate list for what we need)

Pacific - 6pm (Friday)
Mountain - 7pm (Friday)
Central - 8pm (Friday)
Eastern - 9pm (Friday)
GMT - 2am (Saturday)
CET - 3am (Saturday)
Australia - 12am - 1:30pm (Saturday)
New Zealand - 2pm (Saturday)

Jgraeme1979

Well at least it will save you the chore of being chomped on by other zombies first LOL

It's just a guide Loki, it's awkward to arrange it so that we can have it open to all, we can't make it much early for western Europe as it'd be ridiculously early in Australia and New Zealand, and around the time of evening meals in the states so will need others to have their say, all it is meant as is a guide nothing more everyone else will need to think about it and see which times they think are best for them.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
I think you are correct with those times above.
I m thinking if a few more peeps join the xbox team we can see if we have enough people for the continent teams other wise it'll just be one 'delta ' xbox team for all nations. 2am's a mission I'll stock up on herbs and health kits.

TYLERDM94

The White Wolf
I went ahead and made an updated member's list.
PS3 - Team 1
Book Of McGlynn Memories - Ada Wong (It has yet to be confirmed if she will be playable in Mercenaries. If she is not then I'll be Helena Harper in Mercenaries)
HELLBOY1980 - Jake Muller
Midgie - Pier Nivans *
Mike Kinglesmith - Chris Redfield *
La Femme Fatale - Leon Kennedy
Jgraeme1979 - Sherry Birkin

PS3 - Team 2
Loki - Sherry Birkin

Xbox 360
KennedyKiller - Leon Kennedy *
Jakeykins - Sherry Birkin *
AgentZero - Jake Muller
Wake up Ne0 - Chris Redfield

People marked with a * may have no interest in the group now. If someone can get into contact with the people marked with a *, ask them if they are still interested.

I do want to make a comment on Jgraeme1979's idea on the team idea. It could be good because I have noticed recently that some people, sometimes including me (Mainly when I am not at my computer), have a tough time trying to convert time when living on a different continent. We should take a vote, it's the fairest way to handle this. I went ahead and checked each person to see where they live and here's what I came up with. If a majority of people from Americas and Europe (Which should be 2 votes each not counting the people with *s, or 3 depending where HELLBOY1980 lives.) support this then we'll go for Jgraeme1979's plan on making our main teams continent specific team and making one continent free team.
i would like to be piers midgie has been mia for a while and it is safe to assume he dosent have interest in being in the group

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
i would like to be piers midgie has been mia for a while and it is safe to assume he dosent have interest in being in the group
I assume it as well because he would've posted a lot of information on the old forum and seeing how that one died with only one post with him, I guess I'll assume that he isn't interested anymore. I guess what I'll do is switch him and you around and put him on team 2 and put you on team 1 and if he isn't back by the game is released, I'll go ahead and take his name off until further notice.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Lets do it then ! -Anyone wanting to add me to their PSN just private message me your Psn name on here and I will ad asap !! These people may not bother sending a friend request = goofing off people, those that just run around, those that try to sabotage me or the game, those that are not resident evil fans! Also only those 17-up may apply...I am a serious fan also an adult. -those that join my friends list I will also pocess the limited edition strategy guide and any trouble you may have with the game just shoot me an message on Psn, Ill be glad to help ;)

Survival guide for first play through?! F that

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
Survival guide for first play through?! F that
- I prefer finding all the embelems first and trying to get as much trophies as I can, that way my next playthroughs I can do all the experimenting and ass kicking I want and not worry about having to find anything...
I want to do it on the hardest possible setting also so I can get whatever unlockables there are for that too, but Ill probably just start on normal sinse the gameplay is new to everyone just so I and whoever I team up with will get a good feel for the mechanics.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
- I prefer finding all the embelems first and trying to get as much trophies as I can, that way my next playthroughs I can do all the experimenting and ass kicking I want and not worry about having to find anything...
I want to do it on the hardest possible setting also so I can get whatever unlockables there are for that too, but Ill probably just start on normal sinse the gameplay is new to everyone just so I and whoever I team up with will get a good feel for the mechanics.
Yeah thats cool I guess i just wouldn't want to read the guide and know what to do on the puzzle sections or find out spoliers . But at least you won't miss any weapon pick ups and the emblems. Yeah i think I'm going to do normal first then expert i dont know if it will be too easy though.

Jgraeme1979

So does anyone have a preferred day for this little get-together to happen, i suggest Saturday as it's the weekend as it won't interfere with going to school/uni/etc and also may not interfere with work for others as the majority work monday-friday (and for those working saturday we can always try arranging it at a convenient time for them)

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
Yeah, Saturday would probably be best as I start uni around the time RE6 is released.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
If it's the Saturday of the week that it is released, then I won't be able to make it because I won't have the game at that time because I am short of money and I won't have enough until probably around late October to Early November to buy it.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Hey guys - I just wanted to let you know that I might actually be moving in early October, so I'm not sure yet if I'm going to be able to bring my PS3. So if anyone wants to take over Leon, feel free.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
I think so far its only me and Agent Zero confirmed for Xbox. ? Has anyone heard from Kennedy Killer or JakeyKins, the other 2.? I think someone already said about Saturday 2am start in GMT Time which is quite a difficult time but unless anyone else from UK wants to join xbox team, im easy and will try to reach

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
Hey guys - I just wanted to let you know that I might actually be moving in early October, so I'm not sure yet if I'm going to be able to bring my PS3. So if anyone wants to take over Leon, feel free.

I'll take your place as Leon if you can't play :) . Why wouldn't you be able to take your PS3 with you?

Jgraeme1979

Ok looks as if we have a load of members, but only a small percentage are interested in teaming up (what with people boosting their post counts by duplicating topics, and numerous threads getting hijacked by other subjects this place doesn't feel as good as it did originally).

So all that being said I want to look into maybe just having two teams per console, so that we at least have a full compliment of players for co-op and multi player. Would that maybe the better option?

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Thats fine i'm still up for playing but for xbox team, I 've only seen another post from AgentZero so we're the only 2 xbox players? . I've not heard from the other 2 who are on the xbox list at top yet? Thanks

Top Bottom