• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Guns Of Biohazard - Redux

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
I thought Ada, Wesker and HUNK were confirmed as merc characters.
Its rumoured but not confirmed no one has yet shown a full screen shot of the full roster- because you probaly have to get good rankings or complete campaigns to unlock the others.
In my opinion Ada is 100% in mercenaries because she has a campaign, and I think the other 2 will be as well

Jgraeme1979

Isn't there another thread for that? Does it really need the thread hijacking about something that's not related to the topic?

Known_Hero

Isn't there another thread for that? Does it really need the thread hijacking about something that's not related to the topic?

Relax, I wasn't hijacking your thread. I'm saying that if Ada, Hunk and Wesker are in mercs, people are missing out on the opportunity to pick them for this league.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Well I found out about Midige, he is not interested anymore, he said that he won't be buying the game so that means that he lost interest. So Tyler, you're taking his spot.

THIS IS AN EDIT. IT'S IMPORTANT.

Also there is another character that was added into Mercenaries, Carla Radames. So I don't know how we're going to handle who gets her so if someone has a suggestion let us hear it.

Also teams are probably going to be different because the maximum people you can have in a game is 4. So if you guys want, we can re-order our groups.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
Is your sig pic Pennywise the Dancing Clown, aka "Robert Grey"? Because that movie is an awful bastardization of an incredible novel. I do think Mike Mignola is awesome though.
-no....its from the movie zombieland. guess youve never seen stephen kings it or zombieland..

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Ok Maesor - well if you want to add me then you are welcome to and we can still try to make the xbox Guns of Biohazard team, i have a couple of other friends who might want to join to. What area are you from? Because I am UK so might be time difference. thanks

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Hey this is a bit late but can i sign up for this?

If not or it's not going on anymore i'm fine with it just checking first

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Awesome but....uh...how?
Just list what console you'll be on and what character that you're going to play as (Everyone is going to be unique so each person is going to have a unique character. Just choose a character that hasen't been choosen yet.). Just look through the past posts to see what characters are available.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Just list what console you'll be on and what character that you're going to play as (Everyone is going to be unique so each person is going to have a unique character. Just choose a character that hasen't been choosen yet.). Just look through the past posts to see what characters are available.
PS3
Carla

Top Bottom