• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Guns Of Biohazard - Redux

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
I don't know about the ps3 group. But i've still not been invited or asked to play anytime from the xbox team. Kind of gave up on this as no-one seemed interested and made other friends now.
I think the PS3 groups are dead. Jgraeme1979 has not been online in a long while, even before the game was released, I even sent her a friend request on PSN and she has yet to accept it. I don't know how Loki and Shinigami7724 are doing. I think this entire group has died out.

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
I think the PS3 groups are dead. Jgraeme1979 has not been online in a long while, even before the game was released, I even sent her a friend request on PSN and she has yet to accept it. I don't know how Loki and Shinigami7724 are doing. I think this entire group has died out.

We played mercenaries a couple of times but since the extra modes DLC isn't out for the PS3 yet we cant do anything team-wise.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Go xbox :) lol i wonder why consoles do that to each other you know?
yeah its really annoyed me even though I play on Xbox now, and don't have a ps3 for whatever reasons I had ps1/ps2 when younger and they had resident evil first. If anything ps gamers should get them first.

Top Bottom