• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Guns Of Biohazard - Redux

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
I picked Sherry before but I think I might change to Chris (as long as no one else has him on our team already).
Cool
As you saw i'm using Carla (Leon has already been taken :()

Oh well....i'll be happy to play with you anyday.....if i'm allowed that is

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
I picked Sherry before but I think I might change to Chris (as long as no one else has him on our team already).
If you want to switch you can because no one has choosen Chris on your team yet.

Cool
As you saw i'm using Carla (Leon has already been taken :()

Leon is actually available on your team if you want to choose him. Just let me know if you want to change or not.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Leon is actually available on your team if you want to choose him. Just let me know if you want to change or not.[/quote]

Hmmm.....I'll stick with Carla for now

Darkness

Infected
Hope this is the right thread; I absolutely positively cannot go another 5 minutes carrying the weight of merc mode teammates. I set my objective to "serious players only," hoping i will get someone who doesn't need rescuing ever 5 seconds. This last match was the worst yet. I teamed up with a Jake who for some reason had their mic turned up too loud or something, so there was a constant white noise/under water noise coming through the TV the whole time. The game thought he was talking, so it quieted in game sound so I could hear him better, but since it was not actually a guy talking, all i heard was static. I don't know how this happened, but for some reason when the bloodshots came, he had absolutely no idea how to handle them. He must have been trying to fist fight them or something, because he kept going into dying state. I even saved him with by wasting my health tablets on him so it wouldn't happen again, (I was at full health), but 10 seconds later he's on the ground again. After this happened like 5 times, i couldn't get there fast enough the next time, and he got eaten by a normal god damn zombie. Then, the static from the TV turns into some older woman (probably his mom) talking in a foreign language, and him responding "zombie, zombie.... ZOMBIE!"

Anyway the point is I am in desperate need of someone who can carry their own weight on mercenaries mode, my gamertag is "Ninjuri" I am on xbox.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
I am sorry for taking a while to respond to you. This is the right thread if you want to look for some help in Mercenaries. I've already went ahead and added your name to our list. Do you have a perfered character that you use?

Darkness

Infected
I am sorry for taking a while to respond to you. This is the right thread if you want to look for some help in Mercenaries. I've already went ahead and added your name to our list. Do you have a perfered character that you use?
I think Sherry is my favorite to use, but i'm really just trying to get an 'S' rank with all of them (and their skins).

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
I couldnt see an updated list anywhere? But we;ve had a couple of people ask about the xbox team now so it should look more like this for xbox list...
KennedyKiller - Leon Kennedy * (Missing in action?)
Jakeykins - Sherry Birkin * (Missing in Action?)
AgentZero - Jake Muller
Wake up Ne0 - Chris Redfield
Mesor - Character?
Darkness - Sherry Birkin

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
I just want to let you guys know it may be a while before I get the game, so you mine as well count me out. I'll join back up once I get it.

Top Bottom