• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Forever alone... Or Never alone?

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Aww that was sweet. It's mainly straight girls who reject me, maybe I should start looking for guys.
Lol don't say that Miss Sexy, if I were a straight woman you could still perhaps have a chance with me. ;)

But seriously speaking, a guy is of course far less likely to reject you. Just too bad that so many of them are unworthy for a fine lady like you.

All the single ladies! All the single ladies! Put your hands up! Oh-oh-oh-oh-ohoh-oh-oh-oh-oh-

What? Was this the wrong thread for that? *leaves*
Lmao!!!
Are you still single? Maybe someone needs to do something about that. :cool:

TYLERDM94

The White Wolf
You know I would once like to have a nice long relationship with someone every relationship ive ever had hasent lasted longer then 3 months I want something meaningful. I guess the girls around here dont feel that way

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
Anyone ever feel like this meme?
Untitled-1.jpg
Just wondering... A bit frustrating that I'm the perpetually single friend and no one will introduce me to anyone. It's like some force is keeping me single and I've no idea why. I've been single since I was 16. Anyway, just thought I'd make a thread for single people! Or if you're in a relationship you can share some stories here too.... Hell how about we make this a single, in a relationship, or it's complicated thread! Explain how you're feeling whether it be single, in a relationship or what have you!
It's the same for me. I'm easily the most polite, well mannered person in the area, my school, Hell, the whole of south east London. Suppose manners don't count for much these days. Currently single, but I wonder who would put up with my persistent illnesses/clotting disorder.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
It's the same for me. I'm easily the most polite, well mannered person in the area, my school, Hell, the whole of south east London. Suppose manners don't count for much these days. Currently single, but I wonder who would put up with my persistent illnesses/clotting disorder.

Any young woman worth a crap would 'deal' with it. :) It's not about dealing with someone's problem they can't help, it's about whether or not you care about that person enough to be there for them and help them get through it. Something people should be able to figure out within their 2 first dates together. That's just my opinion though, you seem to be a very sweet a nice gentleman.

svp

HEY... I thought WE were an item... Skank. *looks away bitterly* *Now playing soap opera music*
Story, I completely know how you feel, my twin brother is such a ladies man! all the girls love him and they never pay attention to me. I don't get it, I am a pretty good lookin guy. I think its because I am shy and I don't wear all the stupid clothes all the other guys wear, ex snapbacks and high Nike socks uggh. I am more of the rocker/ hippie type. anyway, my brother and I were good friends and I would always chill with him and my buds but he got a girl friend and now he doesn't go out as much. so I'm stuck at the house or third wheelin with him and his girl, who I am still friends with. And all my friends have girls too. Its annoying. I think its because I am an all around nice guy, my brother on the other hand is kind of a douche at times. so I know how u feel, don't worry in all times of darkness the sun will soon appear, just stay positive my friend.

Hoady

Story, I completely know how you feel, my twin brother is such a ladies man! all the girls love him and they never pay attention to me. I don't get it, I am a pretty good lookin guy. I think its because I am shy and I don't wear all the stupid clothes all the other guys wear, ex snapbacks and high Nike socks uggh. I am more of the rocker/ hippie type. anyway, my brother and I were good friends and I would always chill with him and my buds but he got a girl friend and now he doesn't go out as much. so I'm stuck at the house or third wheelin with him and his girl, who I am still friends with. And all my friends have girls too. Its annoying. I think its because I am an all around nice guy, my brother on the other hand is kind of a douche at times. so I know how u feel, don't worry in all times of darkness the sun will soon appear, just stay positive my friend.

Ask him for tips? All i can say is i had so much crap filled in my head about women that when the girl and I actually past the first base, suddenly i had to remove alot of pre concenceptions.. 'Don't get a girl flowers, be a bad boy, never say sorry, don't compliment her, don't be cheesy with letters or touching her this way'. What bright guys are given this terrible advice out? Guess you gotta be yourself the best you can be, and improve what you can.There is a buddhist proverb i like.. "When the student is ready, The master appears."

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
I'm gonna say when i saw this thread first off (it's nice to have threads like this it get's things out of you're mind)
2nd Anyways i do have a girlfriend in all really reckless and headstrong at that hell some days she loves me others she trys to stab me
Then it's like were not even a couple it gets lonely sure and sometimes i wonder about it but....it's a nice feeling before all that though it was nice and quite
Pros and Cons :
{You have a friend you can tell anything to}
You always have to worry about them
{If you feel lonely you have a friend}
They will most likely bug you non-stop

Must i continue?
Anyways theirs always a good and bad side on either scale it's just you're perspective on it

svp

thanks for the advise, you are right everything will work out when I am ready for it. For now I just have to be myself. And I think women will always love the bad boys but its just a phase, once they realize they will get nothing in return from them...they will start running to the good guys. the girls that do that are the ones you should keep. thanks

sadistic_greyfox

After the first couple months I get disinterested with people (relationship wise). The only person I went years with undying love was my first gf, but you know, we did everything together for the first time so that was special. Without the presence of family and Friends I feel I will be forever alone, but it's fine with me. 2 things usually either happen, I stop caring or i get so enamored with someone that i become the biggest emotional wreck in the universe for months (even going up to a year) on end. So it's safer for me to be single :) .

Being single gives a ton more freedom though, which you only realize you've missed AFTER you're out a relationship :)

VeCtOr

Umbrella Security Service operative
i had my gf and everything was going good, but fight about stupid things came... and then everything went to the s****er
ne ways im good being single, at least i can go out and chill with friends, althou sometimes i feel lonely lol

letmelive311

I'm thinking that REN is full of nice girls, boys, ladies, and men, and we are all need to get together. Meet up at the bar and share these forever alone stories.

What is it about nice girls always getting screwed over? Met someone the other day, though I'm not really looking for a relationhip. And I was like, ok i'll give this a shot. Then i find out this jack ass has a girl friend already, and just wanted a good time while his Gf was out of town. WTF???? sick sick sick sick. I tap out.

Where in the world is my Chris Redfield? lol I think i should join the marines!

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I'm thinking that REN is full of nice girls, boys, ladies, and men, and we are all need to get together. Meet up at the bar and share these forever alone stories.

What is it about nice girls always getting screwed over? Met someone the other day, though I'm not really looking for a relationhip. And I was like, ok i'll give this a shot. Then i find out this jack ass has a girl friend already, and just wanted a good time while his Gf was out of town. WTF???? sick sick sick sick. I tap out.

Douches are everywhere... Girls AND guys. I'm sorry that happened to you, that's sh!tty! What a jackass.

VeCtOr

Umbrella Security Service operative

i could be ur chris anytime ;) :p lolol

Top Bottom