• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Forever alone... Or Never alone?

Darkstar Darin

Wesker's secret project. D-Virus.
Yeah, when I posted this I didn't mean relationship status only, I meant all around foreveralone... No friends unless THEY need you and or if a classmate needs help with homework from the smart one which is usually me. :| I'm getting by though, I know I'm better than this and don't deserve it... And neither do you! Just remind yourself of that. No one deserves no friends, everyone deserves to be happy socially!

You just have to be patient as always, the right friends and partner will come along eventually, if you're looking for it though you'll only find trouble. ;)
ohhhhh...ain't felt like dat in a loooooooooooooooong time...true no one deserves it, n thnx :D

You know...I think there is a very appropriate song for what you're talking about...I mean..Who REALLY needs friends anyway Story...
lol niiiice

Mr Sunshine

What? She is? Holy ****! Better make a line

I've officially decide to be a bad guy. You know. The type that of guy that has higher success with women. Gotta start dating those girls i dont like and then (hopefully) I will dump them.

It's just that all these love feelings are damn too strong for me to act normally.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
What? She is? Holy ****! Better make a line

I've officially decide to be a bad guy. You know. The type that of guy that has higher success with women. Gotta start dating those girls i dont like and then (hopefully) I will dump them.

It's just that all these love feelings are damn too strong for me to act normally.
Save it for the honey moon my friend...

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Anyone ever feel like this meme?http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/003/619/Untitled-1.jpg Just wondering... A bit frustrating that I'm the perpetually single friend and no one will introduce me to anyone. It's like some force is keeping me single and I've no idea why. I've been single since I was 16. Anyway, just thought I'd make a thread for single people! Or if you're in a relationship you can share some stories here too.... Hell how about we make this a single, in a relationship, or it's complicated thread! Explain how you're feeling whether it be single, in a relationship or what have you!
What is it to be "complicated"? :)

---------
I considered to reply to this topic earlier but the problem is I'm a private person and I hesitate talking about personal stuff.

I'm always alone, it can often feel good to be completely independent but I do feel lonesome. It was not easy for me to make contact with women, when I was a kid and teenager I was so girl-shy that I spent 6-7 years being in love with one girl in my class and to this day nobody knows about it. I never gave her any attention so she probably assumed I didn't like her at all. When I got to my second year high-school I was still very shy but at least I managed to make the girl I liked at that time feel that she meant something special to me. Later I realized that she tried real hard to hit on me but at the time I was unsure about her signals and didn't have the courage to make use of the opportunity. Later, and after she gave up on me, one of my best friends got her. *facepalm* (I never blamed him and all three of us remained close friends.)
Some years later and a couple of girls later I met my biggest love to date. But she ran off and left me with PTSD. My life has been on hold since then, I don't know if I'll meet someone again. I'm not even sure if I want to meet someone again. But for the time being I'm OK with being single.
I guess this is TMI, but oh well.

Here's something for the topic, I keep getting friendzoned in my dream! As if I don't get friendzoned enough irl my subconscious wants to troll me further in dreamland. So fun thinking I'm really getting friendzoned again, then falling asleep in a bed alone only to wake up in a bed... Alone! Woo!
:(
Is "friendzoned" sometimes called "the friend trap" or is that different? Friendzoning will make someone disappointed but it's at least a honest thing to do.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Friendzone is the same as friend trap yes, and it's a miserable feeling. I try to steer clear of people I think will do that to me as of late, because I'm just so tired of being rejected.

Popo

Been alone for my entire life xD, quite sad actually :(

Man, I've been sitting on this thread for over an hour and I don't know from were to start.

It just happens that today i realised I haven't made any progress at all regarding my sociality. I have fallen to to same trap for the 3543th time. I've been lately thinking of a girl so much that she eventually became one of those people that I feel totally uncomfortable hanging out with. All the previous times this happened it ended up in failure. I know this one will go the same way.

It sucks that that I fall in such a strong love with every girl I like. It shouldn't be that way. They don't see it that way. By the time they notice I'm not making a move they'll just say "yes" to the first guy that comes to them and that is the part I hate the most. I am jealous. I can't stand watching them with another guy. And it's not like that the trick will work and I will eventually talk to them. No, not at all. I'll just go home and start cursing at myself for I've been an idiot for yet another time.

(Actually, that is not true. The worst part is when you waste your precious time thinking of all this stuff when in fact you should be having fun or doing something productive like studying.)

And why don't they make the first move? It is said that women are on rampage as hunters those days, yet not a single one of them has ever come to me. I have no clue what's going on. Maybe it's the fact that when I'm feeling uncomfortable I get this serious(nearly hating) look that leaves little place for someone to approach me. It must be reflecting as snob. I just have to relax and smile more when in fact I don't feel like it.

I keep telling to myself that I shouldn't take those things too seriously, but today I was reminded sooo many things from the past. The mere idea that I might be the same scares me.

God, it's just like if you read my mind, I feel the exact same thing, and I am in the exact same situation, what you wrote explains pretty much what happens to me everytime, and is happening at the moment(with that girl in my prom picture I put up a week or two ago..)

VeCtOr

Umbrella Security Service operative
Friendzone is the same as friend trap yes, and it's a miserable feeling. I try to steer clear of people I think will do that to me as of late, because I'm just so tired of being rejected.

dont feel rejected, you have vector ;)
All the ladies love my accent. It drives them crazy. ;)

letmelive311

OK I’m going to vent a little on this thread. This is very personal stuff so bare with me...

I feel alright with being alone. I am single and have been for eight months after a four year relationship with a ****IN RETARDED LIEING ASSHOLE!!! After going through some really horrible ****, taking abuse, being used and lied too... I AM SO DONE WITH RELATIONSHIPS! Every time I meet someone its bad news, and I'm just over it right now. I like being alone and just being with friends that I know I will have a good time with and that I can trust.

Sometimes I do think about being with someone. I mean I know my heart wants to love, for I love to love. But if I can't get that same amount of love and dedication back, why bother?

Sorry this is really angry and depressing, but I have met some horrible people that ****ed with my mind and heart. But I got Jesus now so I’m good.

Hope I meet my Chris Redfield one day, to partner up with me.

TYLERDM94

The White Wolf
Who in there right mind would reject you I swear the world is full of idiots

svp

I'm single, and as much as I complain about it, I know I am much happier this way... for now. My friend and I were talking about this tonight - I'm in my early twenties and I just want to have fun at this stage of my life. I love to go out on weekends and I love not having to be committed to a single guy. I couldn't do this is I was in a relationship - I know this. There will be a time in my life when I'll stop the crazy drinking and settle down and have to take on responsibilities, but right now, it's my time to be selfish and to spend my nights however and with whomever I please. I like it that way. I have a great set of people around me - from the people I work with to my best girlfriends, and they're all so wonderful that I never get the sense that I'm alone merely because I'm not in a relationship. I don't need anything but them right now and I won't have it any other way.

Take these years when you're young and only responsible for yourself to have fun and LIVE - whatever your idea of fun is. We'll regret it if we sit around and mope because we don't have a boyfriend/girlfriend.
basically sums me up as well. I'm glad u have a very optimistic approach about life. people aren't meant to chase love...it just finds you in a moment you least expect.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Who in there right mind would reject you I swear the world is full of idiots

Aww that was sweet. It's mainly straight girls who reject me, maybe I should start looking for guys. It just seems as though the single ones are non-existent in this town! Then the ones that are single aren't worth it because they're jerks(been on a few dates with em and they're sooo misogynistic. Where the hell are the normal guys???) Man, someone is really testing my patience haha

TYLERDM94

The White Wolf
Aww that was sweet. It's mainly straight girls who reject me, maybe I should start looking for guys. It just seems as though the single ones are non-existent in this town! Then the ones that are single aren't worth it because they're jerks(been on a few dates with em and they're sooo misogynistic. Where the hell are the normal guys???) Man, someone is really testing my patience haha
The normal guys are. The ones right under the nose

Top Bottom