• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Forever alone... Or Never alone?

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Being single doesnt mean your alone. We are your friends here in the forum and we would do anything digitally that we could to help i'm sure. I was single for the better part of my life and during the 'off' time i really spent it doing things i liked and learned some things about myself....a sort of self-realization. If you live your life being who you want to be everything else will just fall into place. Find some new friends though, meet people online (but dont like...get hurt or anything. Use trusted websites) Find people you have alot in common with. And if you cant, bask in the beauty that world has to offer in knowledge, arts, and science...Just keep yourself busy. If you're busy you wont be thinking about being alone.

If you still feel alone, you have an entire forum at your fingertips who love conversation.
*Starts to tear up*...You...You should *Sniff* Write a prime time drama...

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I'm single and fine with it. It's in my pathology though. Romantic relationships are never something I've felt the need to have, and I still dont. They bring me more unease than anything else usually... Then again I have Avoidant Personality Disorder and the more time i can spend in peace as a recluse, the more relaxed I'd be.

My best friend has had what I guess is an average amount of boyfriends for someone our age. It's weird to me that people need so much romantic companionship in their lives. I just don't see it; does not compute lol. I wonder sometimes what it would be like to be more... average I suppose, but I'm fine with the way I am, and for me to actually put time and effort into having a boyfriend or girlfriend is rare, and I see myself being single for the rest of my life.

Erm.... Yea, so I'm rambling now lol. /end ramble

Darkstar Darin

Wesker's secret project. D-Virus.
This meme could very well be telling my future, I literally feel this everyday/night...now I'm gonna stop before I get all emo...BLAHRAGGARAGGARAGGARAGGARAGGARAGGA!!:eek:

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
This meme could very well be telling my future, I literally feel this everyday/night...now I'm gonna stop before I get all emo...BLAHRAGGARAGGARAGGARAGGARAGGARAGGA!!:eek:

Yeah, when I posted this I didn't mean relationship status only, I meant all around foreveralone... No friends unless THEY need you and or if a classmate needs help with homework from the smart one which is usually me. :| I'm getting by though, I know I'm better than this and don't deserve it... And neither do you! Just remind yourself of that. No one deserves no friends, everyone deserves to be happy socially!

You just have to be patient as always, the right friends and partner will come along eventually, if you're looking for it though you'll only find trouble. ;)

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Yeah, when I posted this I didn't mean relationship status only, I meant all around foreveralone... No friends unless THEY need you and or if a classmate needs help with homework from the smart one which is usually me. :| I'm getting by though, I know I'm better than this and don't deserve it... And neither do you! Just remind yourself of that. No one deserves no friends, everyone deserves to be happy socially!

You just have to be patient as always, the right friends and partner will come along eventually, if you're looking for it though you'll only find trouble. ;)
You know...I think there is a very appropriate song for what you're talking about...I mean..Who REALLY needs friends anyway Story...

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
You know...I think there is a very appropriate song for what you're talking about...I mean..Who REALLY needs friends anyway Story...

Oh jeez, this hits close to home haha I really have lent my fave leather jacket to a friend who gave it to another one of her friends. :| ugh! Leather jackets are expensive and part of my regular attire! Ah well, at least I got a newer cooler one... I'll always miss my old one though, it was more rugged and matched with my kilt and combat boots.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Oh jeez, this hits close to home haha I really have lent my fave leather jacket to a friend who gave it to another one of her friends. :| ugh! Leather jackets are expensive and part of my regular attire! Ah well, at least I got a newer cooler one... I'll always miss my old one though, it was more rugged and matched with my kilt and combat boots.
Kilt and combat boots?! Dude...You're like...A female, Scottish, G.I. Joe...We'll call you G.I. Jane...And ya, most Bowling for Soup songs hit close to home for me...I try to be a real optimistic person, and most of their songs deal with real issues, but with a sense of humor...So I relate...You should really listen to some more of their stuff...Besides, Jaret is SO hot...

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Kilt and combat boots?! Dude...You're like...A female, Scottish, G.I. Joe...We'll call you G.I. Jane...And ya, most Bowling for Soup songs hit close to home for me...I try to be a real optimistic person, and most of their songs deal with real issues, but with a sense of humor...So I relate...You should really listen to some more of their stuff...Besides, Jaret is SO hot...

I've always preferred fountains of wayne (their oldschool stuff) over bowling for soup... but that is a good song you linked me! Thank you for that. LOL G.I Jane? Bleh, they made a movie with that name and I absolutely loathe Demi Moore! EUGH. I only dress like that on occasion, anyway see the leather jacket in my avatar? That's my new one. My old one was an oldschool motorcycle one. It was nice. =( I've learned my lesson many times now, never let someone borrow something unless you never wanna see it again.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I'm always alone but that's cool with me. I'm a flirty person and I like to be able to just be myself without having to worry about some guy's attitude. (I found out in high school that guys really don't like their girl flirting with other guys :rolleyes:, the nerve. I mean who woulda thunk it, right?)

I also think I'm a bit too selfish to have anyone in my life right now. I have a routine and I know how I want things to go and I know what I need to do to get to where I want to be; I don't need some guy coming in and cluttering things or distracting me.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I've always preferred fountains of wayne (their oldschool stuff) over bowling for soup... but that is a good song you linked me! Thank you for that. LOL G.I Jane? Bleh, they made a movie with that name and I absolutely loathe Demi Moore! EUGH. I only dress like that on occasion, anyway see the leather jacket in my avatar? That's my new one. My old one was an oldschool motorcycle one. It was nice. =( I've learned my lesson many times now, never let someone borrow something unless you never wanna see it again.
Fountains of Wayne was pretty good back when...Then did a lot of writing with BFS...1885 really ran BFS into the ground...To this day I hate the song, unless it's live, even if they're one of my all time favorite bands...BFS's best songs are, like most bands, the ones that weren't hits...As for G.I. Jane...I didn't know that was a Demi Moore movie...How about G.I. Jasmine? The leather jacket in that picture is cool, but I used to have an old school motorcycle one myself (Probably a lot like yours because it was actually for a woman) and I have to agree they're so much more badass...I've loaned things out and never gotten them back, but I'm not too upset because I've also been the one who's never given back...Always mistakenly, but it happened nonetheless so, I don't get TOO upset about it...There are somethings I regret though...

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I'm always alone but that's cool with me. I'm a flirty person and I like to be able to just be myself without having to worry about some guy's attitude. (I found out in high school that guys really don't like their girl flirting with other guys :rolleyes:, the nerve. I mean who woulda thunk it, right?)

I also think I'm a bit too selfish to have anyone in my life right now. I have a routine and I know how I want things to go and I know what I need to do to get to where I want to be; I don't need some guy coming in and cluttering things or distracting me.

I feel ya on that one. I've heard guys can be very possessive of their girls, kind of like property. I don't know how I'd deal with a dude right now nagging me every night and asking me where I am, questioning whether or not I'm telling the truth. Jealous boyfriends have no place in my life. Now if I could have a laid back relationship (no cheating of course) that'd be nice. I need my alone time as well, I'd hope my partner would put that into consideration and understand. I guess I just need to meet someone like me!

Fountains of Wayne was pretty good back when...Then did a lot of writing with BFS...1885 really ran BFS into the ground...To this day I hate the song, unless it's live, even if they're one of my all time favorite bands...BFS's best songs are, like most bands, the ones that weren't hits...As for G.I. Jane...I didn't know that was a Demi Moore movie...How about G.I. Jasmine? The leather jacket in that picture is cool, but I used to have an old school motorcycle one myself (Probably a lot like yours because it was actually for a woman) and I have to agree they're so much more badass...I've loaned things out and never gotten them back, but I'm not too upset because I've also been the one who's never given back...Always mistakenly, but it happened nonetheless so, I don't get TOO upset about it...There are somethings I regret though...

Haha I DO like Jasmine (smells beautiful and like the south)... Man that old leather jacket of mine made me feel like Lisbeth Salander from The girl with the dragon tattoo, in other words... I felt pretty badass. I should make her pay me for another one.

[color= blue]Mod edit: Merged.[/color]

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I feel ya on that one. I've heard guys can be very possessive of their girls, kind of like property. I don't know how I'd deal with a dude right now nagging me every night and asking me where I am, questioning whether or not I'm telling the truth. Jealous boyfriends have no place in my life. Now if I could have a laid back relationship (no cheating of course) that'd be nice. I need my alone time as well, I'd hope my partner would put that into consideration and understand. I guess I just need to meet someone like me!
I'm not saying that all jealousy is bad, a little bit is actually kind of cute and even a little sexy :oops:, but possessiveness? Yeah, I'm totally not into that. I belong to no one. Especially not some: "Me Tarzan, You Jane" neanderthal-ic, He-Man of the universe idiot. (The last guy I was with was like that; he was also uber clingy.)

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I'm not saying that all jealousy is bad, a little bit is actually kind of cute and even a little sexy :oops:, but possessiveness? Yeah, I'm totally not into that. I belong to no one. Especially not some: "Me Tarzan, You Jane" neanderthal-ic, He-Man of the universe idiot. (The last guy I was with was like that; he was also uber clingy.)

Haha yeah, a little jealousy IS sexy... I'm jealous myself and that's actually turned some people on that I never thought would! :O I'll even admit I was a bit clingy according to my ex in my last relationship... but I don't think wanting to hear from them once a day to make sure they're okay is clingy. She just got mad because I guess I was interrupting her cheating on me. haha

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Haha yeah, a little jealousy IS sexy... I'm jealous myself and that's actually turned some people on that I never thought would! :O I'll even admit I was a bit clingy according to my ex in my last relationship... but I don't think wanting to hear from them once a day to make sure they're okay is clingy. She just got mad because I guess I was interrupting her cheating on me. haha
That stinks, but it's probably true.

Me, I'm just not set up to be some one's mama. If you need to be right up under me every second of the day, attached at the hip everywhere we go and know what I'm doing every minute you're not with me? You don't need a girlfriend, you need a babysitter.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
That stinks, but it's probably true.

Me, I'm just not set up to be some one's mama. If you need to be right up under me every second of the day, attached at the hip everywhere we go and know what I'm doing every minute you're not with me? You don't need a girlfriend, you need a babysitter.

Haha true dat! and It did end up being true. She got ****ed at ME because I hadn't heard from her for 2 days and called her brother to make sure she was okay. That's when she told me she had been cheating on me and that we were over, but could "Still be friends". Pshh what a load of crap!

I know a girl who is eerily clingy. She makes sure to be at her ex boyfriend's work (starbucks) every day he works, and goes out of town when he goes out of town, buys tickets to the same concerts he'll be at and just stalks the hell out of him constantly. It's quite sad really, and scary.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Haha I DO like Jasmine (smells beautiful and like the south)... Man that old leather jacket of mine made me feel like Lisbeth Salander from The girl with the dragon tattoo, in other words... I felt pretty badass. I should make her pay me for another one.

Jasmine is a pretty exotic name, but a pretty girl like you should have no problem pulling it off ;) And I bet you LOOKED badass in a jacket like that...Hard not to...You should make her, because those things are freakin' worth it...

Oh God...I really hope I'm not like this to my girlfriend...I never treat her like property...And I completely trust here...But I'm protective because...Well...She's hit on a LOT and I trust her with my life...I don't trust MEN as far as I can throw them...And...I'm a small guy who can't throw very far...

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Jasmine is a pretty exotic name, but a pretty girl like you should have no problem pulling it off ;) And I bet you LOOKED badass in a jacket like that...Hard not to...You should make her, because those things are freakin' worth it...

Oh God...I really hope I'm not like this to my girlfriend...I never treat her like property...And I completely trust here...But I'm protective because...Well...She's hit on a LOT and I trust her with my life...I don't trust MEN as far as I can throw them...And...I'm a small guy who can't throw very far...

Just wear a bullet proof vest and carry a gun. No one will F with you or your girlfriend ever again. ;) LOL

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Just wear a bullet proof vest and carry a gun. No one will F with you or your girlfriend ever again. ;) LOL
People screwing with me isn't the problem...And hell, gettin' into fights isn't the problem...But it sucks when I'm NOT around to say or do anything...When she get's together with a friend, and that friend LOVES to get boys to stare...And it annoys BOTH Britt and I but it doesn't stop...So I worry maybe I come across as possessive, when in all honesty I don't wanna be...Ya know?

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
People screwing with me isn't the problem...And hell, gettin' into fights isn't the problem...But it sucks when I'm NOT around to say or do anything...When she get's together with a friend, and that friend LOVES to get boys to stare...And it annoys BOTH Britt and I but it doesn't stop...So I worry maybe I come across as possessive, when in all honesty I don't wanna be...Ya know?

You don't seem possessive, just concerned. That's funny her name is Brittany, that's my first name... Spelled the same way too! ;)

Top Bottom