• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Forever alone... Or Never alone?

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Well Animals too
Got to give them some love too
And i don't mean it like that

But yeah it does i never understood what Love really was untill like what 12?
I never had a crush till that age and mannnn it was a drag
Haha...If you wanna get into some pretty hardcore opinions on what love is, check out the thread CALLED "What is Love?"...Hell, you've probably already been there...But it has some perfect examples of what you're saying I'm willing to bet...

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Haha...If you wanna get into some pretty hardcore opinions on what love is, check out the thread CALLED "What is Love?"...Hell, you've probably already been there...But it has some perfect examples of what you're saying I'm willing to bet...
Actually I don't....well now i know what ima do for the next few days....XD
Well might as well check it out Cause i'm still trying to figure out the whole What's the difference between Love and a Crush

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Actually I don't....well now i know what ima do for the next few days....XD
Well might as well check it out Cause i'm still trying to figure out the whole What's the difference between Love and a Crush
A crush is a warm, gooey, nutty feeling that makes you do stupid things...
Love is all that on crack, but the warm and goeyness eventually fades into a comfortable glow of passion and trust...

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
A crush is a warm, gooey, nutty feeling that makes you do stupid things...
Love is all that on crack, but the warm and goeyness eventually fades into a comfortable glow of passion and trust...
That REALLY made my day i cracked up at that....
Anyhow i honestly still don't get it....Maybe cause i'm not truly in love but.....i keep going and see if the feeling changes

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
That REALLY made my day i cracked up at that....
Anyhow i honestly still don't get it....Maybe cause i'm not truly in love but.....i keep going and see if the feeling changes
How is that something that makes ya crack up my friend? Lol...
And you're right...It's not something you really get until it happens...But hey, It'll happen soon enough...And it will be the best feeling in the world, but also Scary. As. Hell.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
How is that something that makes ya crack up my friend? Lol...
And you're right...It's not something you really get until it happens...But hey, It'll happen soon enough...And it will be the best feeling in the world, but also Scary. As. Hell.
Now i'm curious on how is it scary?
I was laughing my head off at the way you said it
''It's the same feeling but all on crack''
That made me laugh so hard i turned purple just now

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Now i'm curious on how is it scary?
I was laughing my head off at the way you said it
''It's the same feeling but all on crack''
That made me laugh so hard i turned purple just now

Hey man...It's my lifes goal to spread laugter and happiness...Main reason I play music...So I'm glad ya had a good laugh lol...
As far as being scary goes...It's a feeling unlike any other...And something that new and that is such a big part of your life can have its times where you get scarred that there is a feeling OUT there that's so strong...Even I still get the scarred feeling of love sometimes, and Im engaged and been in a relationship for nearly 2 1/2 years now...

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Hey man...It's my lifes goal to spread laugter and happiness...Main reason I play music...So I'm glad ya had a good laugh lol...
As far as being scary goes...It's a feeling unlike any other...And something that new and that is such a big part of your life can have its times where you get scarred that there is a feeling OUT there that's so strong...Even I still get the scarred feeling of love sometimes, and Im engaged and been in a relationship for nearly 2 1/2 years now...
That reminds me most likely one reason i didn't get love was because of my generation, They are beyond Trash i can't look at one of them for 10 seconds without wanting to shove a knife down all their throats

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
That reminds me most likely one reason i didn't get love was because of my generation, They are beyond Trash i can't look at one of them for 10 seconds without wanting to shove a knife down all their throats
That probably has to do with how you grew up...But listen my friend...You only get out of life and other people what you put IN to them...

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
yes that is true, but doesn't fate happen when you least expect it?
I don't think so...I mean..If that's what you want to believe for the sake of having something to believe then, yes...However, we all have our different opinions about what "Fate" really is...And to me..It's something you make for yourself..."Fate" and "Destiny" are the same to me...And in NO way shape or form are they predetermined...You make your own, and even though it won't go your way right off the bat, it gives you reason to keep going...

Reactions: svp

svp

thank you for the advise, I also believe in fate but in a different depiction. I always thought fate was not from the humans' choice of direction, but from the coincidental circumstances of the path you choose yourself. You get me? Like in Buddhism, There is the Eighthfold path. the path is believed to take you to your destiny if you work hard and fulfill your life's' expectations. I for one am not a Buddhist, but I do believe that there is a path to take for every individuals life. Now for me that is not fate because in fate you do not choose. ex: you are sitting in a bar after a bad breakup, a girl notices that you are feeling down so she gives you a hug to cheer you up, saying that she had just had her heart broken too, that is a brief example of fate in my opinion. However I do agree with you on making your own way in life. But I believe that is applied to luck. I like to say: You make your own luck. I believe there is no such thing as luck....luck is just a brief depiction or short lived version of fate its self. I don't think one should always moan and complain about having bad luck! Luck is what you make of it! For example: If you complain about never having a gf when all you are is negative...and you blame that on bad luck, then you are considered a fool. sorry about the length of my post, I just love Philosophy. Anyway I am not trying to rid you of your opinion, nor say it is wrong. I am just expressing my opinion of what fate is. I respect you for getting me to write about what I love.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
thank you for the advise, I also believe in fate but in a different depiction. I always thought fate was not from the humans' choice of direction, but from the coincidental circumstances of the path you choose yourself. You get me? Like in Buddhism, There is the Eighthfold path. the path is believed to take you to your destiny if you work hard and fulfill your life's' expectations. I for one am not a Buddhist, but I do believe that there is a path to take for every individuals life. Now for me that is not fate because in fate you do not choose. ex: you are sitting in a bar after a bad breakup, a girl notices that you are feeling down so she gives you a hug to cheer you up, saying that she had just had her heart broken too, that is a brief example of fate in my opinion. However I do agree with you on making your own way in life. But I believe that is applied to luck. I like to say: You make your own luck. I believe there is no such thing as luck....luck is just a brief depiction or short lived version of fate its self. I don't think one should always moan and complain about having bad luck! Luck is what you make of it! For example: If you complain about never having a gf when all you are is negative...and you blame that on bad luck, then you are considered a fool. sorry about the length of my post, I just love Philosophy. Anyway I am not trying to rid you of your opinion, nor say it is wrong. I am just expressing my opinion of what fate is. I respect you for getting me to write about what I love.
I like your opinion on this matter quite a bit actually...The luck part ESPECIALLY! I feel the EXACT same way in that department...As far as fate goes...So long as we all get to a place in our lives where we are happy, it doesn't matter how much our opinions differ on the subject...

svp

I like your opinion on this matter quite a bit actually...The luck part ESPECIALLY! I feel the EXACT same way in that department...As far as fate goes...So long as we all get to a place in our lives where we are happy, it doesn't matter how much our opinions differ on the subject...
I agree completely, haha we are the Plato and Socrates of the forum. I look forward to having many more conversations in the future. Philosophical topics are my favorite

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I agree completely, haha we are the Plato and Socrates of the forum. I look forward to having many more conversations in the future. Philosophical topics are my favorite
Mine as well...Philosophy and religion are my favorites, though I doubt we'll be getting into many religious debates on here lol...

letmelive311

I l

I like your philosophical writing as well. Have you read into any of Aristotle’s work? I am a big reader on his philosophy and believe in the true root of happiness that he writes about. It is not what you continue to buy into, or the amount of materialistic things you get to gain happiness, but is characterized by living well and doing good in the affairs of the world. Happiness cannot go hand in hand with…being rich, pleasure, or honor. True happiness is being active with moral virtue and Intelligence.

If you have to keep on wanting more of something, you know its not lasting happiness.True Happiness once found, you don't wish for more, you just feel fullfilled and satisfied. Has anyone felt this way before?

There was this one time my friends and I went to PINKS, its a famous hot dog stand, and there was this really miserable old man/homeless person on the street asking for money, or some food. Everyone ignored him, he looked pretty scary, and dirty, everyone smelled him from several feet away, I will never forget that odor. Anyways, my BF at the time paid for our meal, and I had two chili dogs, I gave one to the homeless man. Words where not exchanged, as he just smiled with black teeth and I scurried away, but as we drove off he was eating that chili dog happily on the curb with stuff all over his beard, and that just made me feel good.

svp

I l

I like your philosophical writing as well. Have you read into any of Aristotle’s work? I am a big reader on his philosophy and believe in the true root of happiness that he writes about. It is not what you continue to buy into, or the amount of materialistic things you get to gain happiness, but is characterized by living well and doing good in the affairs of the world. Happiness cannot go hand in hand with…being rich, pleasure, or honor. True happiness is being active with moral virtue and Intelligence.

If you have to keep on wanting more of something, you know its not lasting happiness.True Happiness once found, you don't wish for more, you just feel fullfilled and satisfied. Has anyone felt this way before?

There was this one time my friends and I went to PINKS, its a famous hot dog stand, and there was this really miserable old man/homeless person on the street asking for money, or some food. Everyone ignored him, he looked pretty scary, and dirty, everyone smelled him from several feet away, I will never forget that odor. Anyways, my BF at the time paid for our meal, and I had two chili dogs, I gave one to the homeless man. Words where not exchanged, as he just smiled with black teeth and I scurried away, but as we drove off he was eating that chili dog happily on the curb with stuff all over his beard, and that just made me feel good.
yes I do love the philosophical knowledge of Aristotle. Its wasn't until my first year of college *last year* that I grew to appreciate it. My teacher was a funny and intelligent man who taught me the readings of many greats. ex: Kant, Buddha, Socrates and Sotre to name a few. of them all, Aristotle was my favorite. He seemed to share the same ideas as me before I had even lay an eye on his writings. His message was simple...you must treat yourself well if you want to be successful and loved in return. I myself try my best to proceed in doing so. there was a girl at school, she was shy and socially awkward, no one ever got the chance to get to know her because she was ugly and everyone thought she was weird. But I sat with her at lunch and made her feel loved, everyone would pick on me saying she was my lover and taunting me, but I knew I had to do the right thing because deep down I knew she needed my help. I thought that she would hurt herself if she didn't have one friend. Helping her not only made her feel good but it made my heart feel bigger. I felt like I had a purpose to the world. It is crazy what a small thing can do to save some one. I found that most people in this world cant find a way to put down their ipone let alone appreciate the life that they have. If they even realize that everyone has problems, we would all laugh at our own and try to change the world together... but everyone is selfish. I wish it was back in the good old days when Socrates would walk around blabbing at people with his tattered robe and arrogance filled wit. At least the entertainment back then was useful knowledge, now its just dumb tv shows. anyway done with my rant and more about you. what philosophical subjects fascinate your interest?

Top Bottom