• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Capcom is losing the plot

v iBaxter

Honestly i think Resident Evil might not be around for much longer after 6, i really think that Capcom just dont know what to do with it anymore, proof that there losing the plot is that Devil may cry would have been the end result of Resident Evil 4, but thankfully they made that into another game completely. I think most people prefer Zombies rather than PLagas or Uroboros, i know theres only so much u can do with Zombies and that is really why they changed it to plagas but they said there rebboting the franchise completely and unless they stick with on gameplay type they are not going to be changing it always. The main problem with resi 5 is that it was rushed and i think they saw it as a test ground for lost planet 2 with is using the same engine or an even better one. they spent to much money on making it the hollywood treatment, like with the orchestra and to be honest i preffered resi 4s music than resi 5 just going to show that hollywood isnt all that good, and the same with the story i think they should just keep it a single player story line, with co-op in the very much liked mercenaries mode, which really gives hardcore players the replay value and they dont have enough money to make new character models so they just make costumes instead because of all the money thats gone into hollywood treatment !
sad such a good game is goin going down the drain:(.

Sexta_PT

this isnt an horror game anymore, its an action game.
i never jump of the chair when i was playing even once.
I was hoping that this game was better, because the programers were more experienced doing horror games, but it was a big disapointment.
The only thig to do now is to wait until Re6 come out.

Kagara

I think RE5 didn't work out so well is because Shinji Mikami left. He himself said that he wouldn't play RE5 because he knew Capcom would do things differently, and he wouldn't be able to handle it.

v iBaxter

resi 3.5 was good gameplay but bad story NEVER EVER EVER EVER make resi into parnormal like living dolls and ghost etc.
god i hope they are reading this.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
ahh man couldnt agree more. way back in the day when i first bought resident evil 1 i would be ****ting my pants lol. and even with resident evil 2.

v iBaxter

hollywood sucks, well for horror but resi 5 was COPY & PASTE resi 4.
but they did but a beard on the giant so there is some change.
:dry:

weskerfan

of we are even lucky enough that RE6 will be a "sequel"
usually in most cases,"rebooting the series" means remaking older titles.
or at least thats how it is in the movie buisness.
but ill tell you right now,capcom better go back to ZOMBIES,or im gonna get very angry.

v iBaxter

Albert_Wesker_Uroboros.png

look what uve done to mah !

weskerfan

okay,i think that is so stupid how the final fight was just wesker covered in worms.
came on capcom!
is that all you got!?
geez,you really are losing your touch arent ya!?

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
CAPCOM:

- bring back SURVIVAL HORROR, this isn't an action series!
- bring back introduced but barely used characters like Barry and Rebecca!
- good gameplay for RE4, use it WELL

Duo

Wesker was at his best when he was dodging your bullets and punching you in the head.

Valentine

Hard To Kill
I think that 3.5 was the best RE I've seen since the classic ones, sure they put in a little to much supernatural things if they'd remove that and made it only biological then 3.5 engine would kick ass. CAPCOM you can still save this... make RE6 with RE3.5 engine.

Top Bottom