• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A Fresh New Role-Play (:

Godammlover

(( No, it's fine. I won't make you guys type anymore than what you want, I just wanna make you people feel comfortable :) ))

Trinity

alecrayrocks;44111 said:
theres alot of one line post in here...in mostr rpgs that could get you kicked out.....try to follow the seven line rule . give facial expressions and what your characters thinking.

(You're not even playing. What are you? Somekind of Role play supervisor? We post so frequently that it's a bit stupid to post every mimic in 2 posts which are a few minutes a part. )

Godammlover

Christian looked at the other two, and wandered around in circles. "So, what if those things.. Chase us?" He looked at his wallet, to see a picture of his sister and her son.. "O my god, I really hope she's ok..." He fell to the floor.

Trinity

-At least we have guns- Kana sighed.-I'm not a zombie expert,but I've watched enough horor movies to know that we better not let them bite us..Nothing good will come from it-

Godammlover

He looked at James, "If you had someone you loved, You'd be the same" He got up, and straightened himself out. "The strongest of men can be broken to pieces by love" He put his wallet back in his pocket and took out his knife. "You should remember that" He carved something into his gun, and then strap his weapons back to himself

Trinity

-Don't worry,I'm sure they're fine-Kana said.-Not that I can say the same for us- she added to herself. Scenes from this morning blured her sight.Her friends hungry moans,Kana's screams,the knife,piercing through Joanna's skin,and the fatal stab,the one through the brain...

Trinity

-Yes,be alert,we have to exit through the bar- Kana whispered.James opened the door and entered a small hall with a staircase leading down.Everything was quiet.

Zombie Enclave

A man was standing at the doorway and walked off. " What the heck!? " said James as he stared that glass door. The man was gone.

Zombie Enclave

The man was laying on the floor dead suddenly with a scratch on him and a bite mark that looked like four fangs. " A animal killed him... " James observed.

Top Bottom