• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A Fresh New Role-Play (:

Trinity

Kana took a shower.The cold water semmed to calm her down.She decided to put on a pair of black jeans,a topless black shirt and a biker jacket.She was wearing her old black leather boots,martines kind.She packed her rucksack,and carfelly entered Christian's apartment. When the two men looked up to her,a fair blush passed through her cheeks. She was ashamed of herself..-I shouldn't have lost control-...

Godammlover

Christian, looked at Kana. "So, if you don't mind me asking.. What's your name?" He moved over closely to her, just incase she didn't feel like talking a loud, "Oh, and don't worry about earlier. It's fine, everyone does it."

He smiled at her and gave her a quick hug to try and comfort her worries and stress.

Zombie Enclave

James looked at Kana and Christian. " If you two love birds want to escape, I'll be waiting at the door. " James said with a annoyed tone. He walked to the door and waited.

Trinity

Kana stepped back.Social contact was pretty unfamiliar to her.-My name is Kana-she said,the red colour of her cheeks becoming more intense.She turned her head to James,which looked like the authoritative type,a police,ex soldier maybe-What now?-

Godammlover

Christian, giggled a bit at the fact Kana was glowing bright red. He walked towards the door.
"Well, the plan is simple. Stay alive, long enough for help."
He put his bag on his shoulders and smiled, "Look on the bright-side... We have a safe house here, in-case things get too intense." He checked his knife and then sheathed it again. He drank some of his water.

Trinity

Kana lit a cigarette,and sat by the window.It was a normal,sunny day.A day on which you'd expect to hear birds singing,children playing,and the hustle of the city...The real situation had been completely different.Blood and mess everywhere,as if there had been a RIOT for days..-We need weapons and ammo...-

Godammlover

Christian looked over at Kana having a cigarette, "Mind if I have one?" He looked out the window, "Well, I know where there's a pistol if you have any experience with using them" He said, with such a cheery voice.

He looked at the clock, '11:45AM' "Only that time huh?" He thought to himself while pondering their situation

Trinity

-I know how to use a gun.Don't worry-she said,a bit offended and rose to her feet. -Well lets get going-

Godammlover

"Isn't there a local gunshop near by? I thought it'd be looted by now... But if we're lucky something may still be there, hopefully not a horde of zombies."
Christian laughed and walked down the stairs of the Apartment complex, started to slower his pace so that the other two could catch up with him.
"Now who are the lovers?" He giggled

Trinity

-There isn't a gun shop anywhere near here,it would take us 40 minutes by foot to the nearest one,which would be a great risk,cause we don't know how many of those,those things are out there...-

Zombie Enclave

" Shut up. " James snickered at Christian. " We have to gather some guns and ammo. But I don't know if we should go by ourselves or not.

Godammlover

Christian, laughed out loud at how red James turned. "Well, I'm sorry but now I have my back turned.. Just don't do anything I wouldn't" He laughed himself down the staircase.

"Oh, btw I just thought you should know..." He paused for dramatic effects... "I HAVE A CAR" .... "But there's not much petrol, enough to get us there... But not for any more journeys.." He sighed.. And carried on walking.

Trinity

The level of thestosterones in the room was too much for Kana.She shook her head..-We can't stay here forever.-This is a small building.It has 3 floors,3 apartments on each.Should we search through them?There must be some kind of weapon in one of them.-She tried to sound confident,but the thought of 7 or more zombies lurking around scared her..

Zombie Enclave

James jumped onto the ground and took out his knife. " Now, we need to see how we get in there. Oops, I already have something. " He said as he took out his lockpick.

Trinity

They left the apartment with Christian leading the way.Kana held the knife in her shaking hand.

Top Bottom