• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A Fresh New Role-Play (:

Zombie Enclave

" Okay. " James said as he searched for something and found a rifle in the corner with some ammo. He grabbed the ammo and looked at some more things. " This person must be a weapons collector. I mean, look at all this! ". James grabbed a pretty good looking AK-47. He then found a M4 Carbine. " Here, have this. " he said as he gave Christian the M4 Carbine.

Trinity

Kana left her companions and went through the bedroom door.It was empty.
The walls were covered with pictures of pin up girls and weapons.-How original-she thought.The room was in a mess,and will probably stay like that forever.Kana couldn't stop the feeling of sorrow which was expanding in her heart.Where is the inhabitant now? Is he somewhere safe,running,or most likely..-No,stop.This will do you no good-She tried to persuade herself.She searched every corner of the room,and didn't find anything suitable for defence.If only zombies had a sensitive nose,then she could put in use all the dirty socks laying around the floor.She returned to the guys emptyhanded..-I couldn't find anything.How about you?-

Godammlover

(( Anyone can join in if they wish.. Just need to read my first post ))

Christian pulled back the strap on the M4A1 Carbine and slung it around his body. "Just like the old days" He whispered. He was the last one to follow them out the building.

He took his keys out his pocket and looked around for his car. "Yeah, we can use my car to get out of here.. It' doesn't have much gas though" He tossed the keys in the air and caught them again, "I'm driving!" He acted like a little kid, for the fun of it and got inside the car.
"You two lovers coming or not?"

Trinity

Kana sat on the back seat,worried about what was going to happen next.She felt as if she wasn't herself anymore.The Kana she knew was burried in the past,in a happy yesterday when all she needed to worry about were day to day activities.Now days in plural sounded so fictional.What will become of them...

Godammlover

Christian looked at the fuel gauge. "Well, I reckon.. We can get what? 10 miles? Then it's gonna be empty"
He looked around, "Unless you wanna get out and push us there James?" He sniggered. He turned on the ignition and set off.

"I thought you two lovers would be sat in the back seat" He winked at Kana and laughed at James.

Trinity

They were moving through the streets of Racoon city.There was a deadly silence.-This doesn't feel right-said Kana,more to herself.She expected to see havoc,to hear screams,to find some survivors that were stuggling...

Trinity

Then mayhem started.A pack of crows came swirming towadrds them,hitting the car,blinded by huger

Trinity

-There-Kana shouted,poinitng to a fire exit which belonged to a small bar.-It's our only chance.-

Top Bottom