• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A Fresh New Role-Play (:

Godammlover

Now, I'm not saying the other Resident Evil RPG is not good enough. I thought I'd just make a new fresh one. Where only active members can take part. (Not trying to be evil, but It could get confusing if someone just joins the forums and starts then randomly stops his Character in the role-play.

The plot-line is simple. You live in a big city and you've just heard on the news of a Zombie outbreak. Now to your knowledge out of all the movies you've seen. You don't believe this, until one of your friends/family call you up telling you that something terrible has happened to them. This is where you start to believe and this is where you start to arm yourselves and start to think of a plan. You can't escape the city, the government/army have already close down the bridges, closed the airports and shut down the docks. So now, it's your choice what you do. Do you help others or do you just save yourself? Do you become the hero? Or do you die ;P!

Character Application ;-

Name;
Age;
Height;
Weight;
Nationality;
Background (This is basically a bit of description of your character);
Weapons;
Items (Such as; food, water, bandages etc.);

My Character Application ;-
Name; Christian Solenzo
Gender; Male
Age; 31
Height; 6' 4"
Weight; 14 Stone / 196 pounds
Nationality; English
Background (This is basically a bit of description of your character); Christian was born in 21st October 1978, who then grew up in a small village with his mother, his father died when he was little. He has one other brother who is younger than him, his brother is 19 years of age. After Christian left school he signed up to the army, after his contract was over. He came out with skills on, gathering food, survival tactics, teamwork skills, leadership skills and he also went through medical training. Now he lives on his own, in an apartment building newly built.
Weapons; Swiss Army Knife
Items (Such as; food, water, bandages etc.); Bottled Water x2 - Tinned Beans - Flash Light - Rope.

The rules are simple, they're easy to follow. Also, if you try and break the rules you will be taken out of the RP.

1. No being superman. You wouldn't do it in a real zombie outbreak would you?!
2. Don't make yourself over-powered. Meaning, don't start yourself off with lots of random kick ass weapons else it would spoil it and it wouldn't be as much fun.
3. If you start off with a weapon, it can only be a house-hold item. e.g. Knives, Bats, Kitchenware etc.
4. You can die in this role-play, so don't be a silly billy! If you get bitten, you have 24 hours. (REAL TIME) After that, you're a zombie and carry on role-playing but as a zombie.
5. To make this more of a teamwork thing, you can only carry 6 items per person & 4 weapons per person. Every player has a bag pack.
6. You have to have atleast over, 150 posts.

P.S Also, if you find any flaws in my post. Please tell me :)
ALSO, the role-play won't start untill I have accept at least 5 people :)

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Alright, I'm going to move all the RE roleplays to the fanfiction section. I swear they're all scattered everywhere. :lol:

Sounds interesting though, darlin'.

Trinity

Name:Kana Radovic
Height:170 cm
Weight:57 kg
Nationality:Montenegrin
Background:Kana came to America to do her doctor's degree in Medieval art,she wanted to stay there and become a professor.Now days she's is living in a small flat with her room mate Joanna,a girl from Budapest,who studied law.Kana had always been into weapons,especially traditional ones like katanas and shurikens.She enjoys reading and watching horrors.
She has long blonde hair,fair skin and blue eyes.She is Marilyn Monroish built,but wery firm,due to everyday jogging.She is very clever,calm,but also very unsure of herself,which led to her asocialety.She also had the bad luck of falling for evilish type of guys
Weapons:a small knife,and
Items (Such as; food, water, bandages etc.): (water,first aid kit,pack of cigarettes and a lighter,flashlight(can't remember the name)food)

Godammlover

Trinity accepted, just changed one little thing in your character sheet.
Remember, rule 3.

3. If you start off with a weapon, it can only be a house-hold item. e.g. Knives, Bats, Kitchenware etc.

Zombie Enclave

Excuse me, what if somebody is from like the RPD and UBSC? They already have guns. Should we like say the lost their weapons and only have a knife?

Tallahassee

Name: jerry lewis
Height: 6'1
Weight: 199 lbs.
Nationality: english
Background: 35 year old redkneck plumber,has a heavy redkneck accent got, kicked out of collage at 22 , parents dislike him, never keeps a girl past a week. works out alot, is always angry

weapons: wrench and metal pipe ,muscles
items: wallet, cigars , poster for alaska , get out of jail free card, liscense and etc.

L

Lurker
Name: Zane Gera
Height: 5,7
Weight: 156 lbs.
Nationality: IM PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!
Bakground: He originally worked for the police departments master group, L.S.D.P.. Until the outbreak occured. He had a little gear on him but he didnt bring his gear home alot. He didnt have his gear when the outbreak occured. All he had was a baseball bat.
Weapons:Metal baseball bat,bread knife.
Items: LSDP badge, Flak jacket, First Aid Kit with 5 bandages in it, and a grocery bag full of boxed crackers and a gallon of water.

Zombie Enclave

Name; James Gray
Age; 21
Height; 5"34
Weight; 146 Ibs
Nationality; Russian
Background; A Russian murderer who changed his name to sound more American and learned engligh. He despises most Americans.
Weapons; Knife, bottle, disc (to throw)
Items; a First aid kit and coin

Godammlover

(( All accepted! I'll start us off then :) ))

** Alarm Clock **

Christian flung his arm out of bed trying to hit the alarm clock. After doing so, he got out of bed and did his daily morning routine. He walked off into the bathroom dragging his feet across as half of his body was still asleep, he brushed his teeth, had a quick shave then finished off by having a quick wash.

He ventured back into the Kitchen where he was making his breakfast, "OUCH!" He burnt his hand on the kettle... Like always. He sat down, and turned the TV on he flicked to channel 1, the news. "Oh joy, the news what boring crap will they be talking about today I wonder?" He thought to himself. While he was eating his breakfast and drinking his coffee he was watching something disturbing on TV.

"Zombie Outbreak?" He said aloud, "No way in hell!" He carried on watching, as he witnessed as what he was led to believe was an undead corpse making its way towards the news reporter and bit her. After that, all he could hear was screams as the channel went all fuzzy and lost signal.

Zombie Enclave

James heard a yell of fear and walked towards it. He saw a guy that was eating somebody and saw another one that grabbed him, he pushed it before it could bite him. He ran into a nearby apartment complex and lockpicked a door and got in and locked it. " What the heck are wrong with these things? " he thought to himself. He started walking to the kitchen and grabbed a even larger knife and started to walk to the couch and sat on it. He was prepared for the zombies to possibly crash into the apartment. He looked at Christian who was watching. " Why are you just looking at the TV?

Zombie Enclave

(( Yes :D I forgot to say he found a lockpick in a drawer ))" Dang Americans never listen, just keep staring at their mindless TV. " James grumbled.

Godammlover

(( Haha, I don't know which one XD ))

Christian turned the TV off, it was pointless watching a black and white fuzzy screen. After about 5 minutes, he turned it back on... Flicking through the channels.. "They're all dead?... The channels.." He whispered to himself.

He left it on this time, just in-case something would appear. He then turned on the Radio. He looked around for a bag pack, which he stored two bottles of water, a can of tinned beans, rope and a flashlight. He put the bag on the sofa, he picked up his Swiss Army Knife and put it around his chest/body in the sheath. He heard a noise next door, a TV sound... "I thought that room was vacant? I thought my whole floor was vacant.." He said to himself. He opened his door and slowly walked to the other door that was aside of him. He slowly knocked on the door, "Hello?" He shouted.

Zombie Enclave

I slowly walked behind Christian and quickly said "Watch out for those monsters, because you'll die if they bite you even one time. ". We looked at other apartment and I pulled out a disc.

Trinity

Kana was lying in a puddle of blood.She feared she lost her mind.A few inches from her lay a small kitchen knife,it's blade reflecting a piece of morning life.-How can this be possible-she smirked,watching the mutilated body of her room mate,Joanna.No,the person she found moaning through the small flat hadn't been her friend,it hadn't been a person at all."Zombies" Kana thought.She knew enough about horror movies."I had to kill her,if I didn't..."-She couldn't finish the sentence,due to the tears that rushed down her face...

The door opened.Kana quickly grabbed the knife,and moved to the corner of the wall.Two men rushed in..-Don't attack,I'm normal-She said..If normal was the right word...

Trinity

"She-sh-ee..When I entered the apartment a few hours ago,she tried to bit me-said Kana,shaking from top to bottom..-I-I-I had to kill her..-

Godammlover

Christian walked over to Kana, "It's ok, I understand" He said quietly and took the knife from her. "Come on, get up." He looked over at James.

"Right, I think what we should for the time being. Go back to my room, and let Kana take a shower. Clean herself up" He reached to grab Kanas hand and help her up. Steadying her as she was shaking like hell.

Top Bottom