• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Zero notification

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I might be a bit crazy, but I don't need to be told that I have zero new messages in my inbox and zero new alerts?

2pao3.png

I click them and the zeros disappear, but a little later they are back again.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Yeah I guess something must have happened, perhaps an update or something... And I need not suspect the two beers I just had with dinner.

I also see that some images are missing on the main forum page.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I didn't see anything different, but now I see signs of an upgrade. :D Everyone (except the staff) has gotten a warn button on their posts and profile. *Generously hands out warnings to everybody* :D
Maybe there is more, but this is the only visible change I've detected so far. :)

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
I think it's part of a new movement from the Powells to make people feel lonely and want to post more.

The question is, do we want to give them the impression that it's working?

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
It seems Fallen has the answer to everything. If I ever wonder about something, I'll ask for answer on your profile. :D

The Oracle was Greek, wasn't she?

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
At least we aint all getting emails everyday saying "you've got zero messages & alerts" x )
That would be too much, but as it is now I don't get enough emails. I do not get emails when someone report something. It's strange because I do get emails when someone PM me.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I know, and I remember I did personalize it. I can double-check of course.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Yup, it's part of the update to a better version of XenForo. You can now ignore people and we can now wanr people - hurrah!

Unfortunately, the new upgrade conflicts with the old template so Steve is currently working on new templates for all four of our sites and I think REN is third on the list for improvements. Once it has been sorted, the notifications will be back to normal - as will any missing images or other bits and bobs. Obviously if anyone notices anything groundbreakingly bad, let us know and I can get him to fix it :)

Top Bottom