• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your Youtube!

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I hope there's not a thread already like this... I searched YT on the site and endless amounts of links from different threads showed up. I figured I'd share a fun video I made when I was 18 since I am on an RE forum! I tried getting my friends to go along with a script I wrote, but they were very hard to manage and one of them was stoned. lol So, instead we decided to go with a "Jill Sandwich" video... I know I look nothing like Jill, but that is what makes it a comedy! If any of you have a video of your own you'd like to share please post it! :)

Hoady

"**** this man i'm going in!"haha nice video.

It is not resident evil related but i do have a dvd somewhere that we made in school about 5 years ago which is pretty funny.I am only in 1 or 2 of the clips as many of the shenanigans weren't added to the final copy unfortunately.If i find it i will post it up.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I'd love to see it!!! I love watching other's shenanigans haha I have another video that isn't RE related on my channel as well. I had to do this one for a friend's videography class so it may not make much sense, or it might! It's sort of different...

I did this one shortly after "There will be Blood" came out and my friends had no idea what the hell I was doing, but one of them just rolled with it and played along. I guess you can tell I'm quite "inebriated." haha

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I hope there's not a thread already like this... I searched YT on the site and endless amounts of links from different threads showed up. I figured I'd share a fun video I made when I was 18 since I am on an RE forum! I tried getting my friends to go along with a script I wrote, but they were very hard to manage and one of them was stoned. lol So, instead we decided to go with a "Jill Sandwich" video... I know I look nothing like Jill, but that is what makes it a comedy! If any of you have a video of your own you'd like to share please post it! :)
Haha, nice video! The thank to Interpool cracked me up!

Are the guns real? I can tell that you are not trained in gun safety, on several occasions you point at each other. Very dangerous with loaded guns, and it is a no-no even for empty guns.

Zombie by The Cranberries (one of my fav songs) is a good choice for music, but it is a bit loud compared to your voices.

I enjoyed it. :)

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Haha, nice video! The thank to Interpool cracked me up!

Are the guns real? I can tell that you are not trained in gun safety, on several occasions you point at each other. Very dangerous with loaded guns, and it is a no-no even for empty guns.

Zombie by The Cranberries (one of my fav songs) is a good choice for music, but it is a bit loud compared to your voices.

I enjoyed it. :)

Thanks!
and nah, those were play guns, but I do have a Ruger SR9. I never play around with it though lol. "Zombie" actually was my friend's ringtone that started playing while we were in the middle of that scene so I just played along with it. The music I edited into the vid was a bit too loud though, I'm not too great with editing, so that's the best I could do for my first time. :p

Top Bottom