• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your weapons in zombie outbreak

Cheer

Kamen Rider
Well i am not sure if this should be posted in here or in the General Discussion.

what is your weapon of choice both in you own and you imagine of owning one day?

Weapons i own

Aluminum baseball bat

KBL_Aluminum_Baseball_Bat_Team_Sports_Baseball__43534.jpg

and Shinai
Kendo_Suburi_Shinai_31-168.jpg

as for weapons i imagine of owning

Beretta M9
View attachment 1322

MP5A1 Tactical
View attachment 1323

Colt Detective Special
View attachment 1326

and of course the most important thing
images

Turo602

The King of Kings
I've got this machete, so I'll start with that. I'll also carry a bunch of various knives for throwing and close quarters. But my greatest weapon is my ingenuity. Gotta start duct tapping and nailing (lol) whatever you can. XD Preferably things with long reach. Though I've always been very fond of katanas and guns. Don't know where I'll get my hands on any of those...

rondachewarrior

I'm not predjudiced, I hate everybody equally.
My coffee mug I got from the MLK Challenge on my study abroad in the US.

Kitchen knives.

Yeah, not a wide selection.

Cheer

Kamen Rider
I've got this machete, so I'll start with that. I'll also carry a bunch of various knives for throwing and close quarters. But my greatest weapon is my ingenuity. Gotta start duct tapping and nailing (lol) whatever you can. XD Preferably things with long reach. Though I've always been very fond of katanas and guns. Don't know where I'll get my hands on any of those...

My coffee mug I got from the MLK Challenge on my study abroad in the US.

Kitchen knives.

Yeah, not a wide selection.

with nails and duct tape you can make a lot of things. like spiked gloves and spike straps to slow them down. if you combine them with a piece of wood you will get a spiked club.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium

Played much dead rising 2? Heh

Bath salts.

Convince the zombies I am one of them. It's perfect.

Marvellous plan! (Have any spare? I'll trade a sharpened pencil)

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Let's see I don't a whole lot . . . So what I would use is a hammer.

And then, what I grab is a probably a M3 Shotgun and a AK47.

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
I doubt that I'd use weapons; I lack the strength for handled, bladed and/or cylindrical weapons and firearms only attract more attention.

I'd probably be a weaponless Governor-type, with a silver-tongue and able to convince even the most reinforced mind to do my bidding. Would be easier to manipulate someone into killing zombies for me than actually committing undead genocide.

L

Lurker
Honestly, I don't have any weapons suitable to killing zombies. Of course there are knives, but those are too close ranged and they'd break easily. They're not designed to go through bone. I'd probably aim for things that are noisy, but not really weapons. It'd probably be easiest to attract attention in one direction and then slip pass through another

Top Bottom