• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your dream RE team?

Popo

chris, leon, jill and claire (all in the same team) in a reconstructed racoon city,

btw i have a question, there were like places deep underground like really deep infected with zombies(somewhere in resident evil 3), would the missile missile also destroy that deep underground? or else the zombies could come back?

Awaii-Lynne

momma cosplayer
GUNS N' ROSES!;55650 said:
chris, leon, jill and claire (all in the same team) in a reconstructed racoon city,

btw i have a question, there were like places deep underground like really deep infected with zombies(somewhere in resident evil 3), would the missile missile also destroy that deep underground? or else the zombies could come back?

I dont know, if they were deep underground, then there might be a good chance that they are still...well walkin. I really hope so!

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Wouldn't the radiation kill the zombies? That kind of radiation can "kill" robots and machines. It happened in Chernobyl and that was not a nuke, just a powerplant. Machinery they used to clean up the place broke down. Not from high temperatures but from radiation.

Mobe;55638 said:
chris, leon, carlos, jill, claire n ada... wud b awesum to watch da 6 of them walkin toward da camera in slowmotion.. evanescence's bring to life bein playd in da bakground frm da chorus part!
Good idea for music! I searched that song on Youtube and it's really great! But I don't want to see Leon without Ada. :\

[youtube]hOvgR_mWGco[/youtube]

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Maybe. And it would help if they don't know nothing about radiation. :p

Mobe

Romero;55687 said:
But I don't want to see Leon without Ada. :\

yeah me too.. Degeneration kinda sucked, because ada wasn't there and leon started to fool around with miller..

Top Bottom