• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your dream RE team?

Awaii-Lynne

momma cosplayer
I've always wanted to see Jill, Chris and Leon on the same team together in an RE game...What do you guys think?

Sephiroxas

Chris & Leon would be cool. :D

resianime.gif

wpstudart

I would like to see Leon and Ada working together. They always make separate ways, and seeing they together, would be nice, maybe they work something between them :wub:

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Jill, Chris and Leon in a zombie wipeout arcade type thing would be amazing

Bit like Sonic Heroes, you could have teams that go against each other - maybe Rebecca, Barry and someone else against the dream team :D

Levan

Polkka. lol
HUNK and Ada! :p

Mr. Death and Ms. Trickster, the unknown operative and the enigmatic spy... Truly the ultimate pair.

I would love to see Chris and Leon working together as partners too. :)

Mitsu

Chris, Leon and Jill x) And for some help around there, maybe steve or rebecca =D !
Best vilain : Wesker <3

Zombie Enclave

Under-rated Villain team.

Nikolai, Irving and Brian Irons.

Brian Irons is evil, because he kills the Mayors daughter and...well, done some things a Police Chief would be moved down to a prisoner for. Irving illegally sells BOWS, and ( I think? ) he makes them to.

Nikolai, I am sure you know, kills his own team and even tries to kill Jill. Well, if you allow him to.

VERSUS WESKOR.

Insane man+Insane Umbrella soldier+Man that turns himself into a BOW= Maybe to much for Wesker.

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Frohwned;52879 said:
Under-rated Villain team.

Nikolai, Irving and Brian Irons.

Brian Irons is evil, because he kills the Mayors daughter and...well, done some things a Police Chief would be moved down to a prisoner for. Irving illegally sells BOWS, and ( I think? ) he makes them to.

Nikolai, I am sure you know, kills his own team and even tries to kill Jill. Well, if you allow him to.

VERSUS WESKOR.

Insane man+Insane Umbrella soldier+Man that turns himself into a BOW= Maybe to much for Wesker.

That would be an epic game :D

teal27

Ooh, I am all in favor of a Chris, Jill, and Leon team. Man, having those two guys on ONE team would just obliterate the competition; they'd destroy enemies just by walking into a room side-by-side and looking at them, ha ha.:lol:
But I want Claire in a supporting role somewhere too, because she's cool. ;)

Some of you might hate me for this, but oh well.

One of my dream teams. Chris and Wesker.

...What?...Aw come on! Worst enemies make the best team mates. Kakarot (Goku) and Vegeta, Ayane and Kasumi, Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru, Light Yagami and Elle Lawliet. Hells yeah.

Awaii-Lynne

momma cosplayer
013;52933 said:
Some of you might hate me for this, but oh well.

One of my dream teams. Chris and Wesker.

...What?...Aw come on! Worst enemies make the best team mates. Kakarot (Goku) and Vegeta, Ayane and Kasumi, Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru, Light Yagami and Elle Lawliet. Hells yeah.

Hmm...that would actually make a pretty cool team. LOL. Also...would anyone like a Rebecca Ada team? hmm..that might be pretty cool LOL

Top Bottom