• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your dream RE team?

Awaii-Lynne

momma cosplayer
hm true. I dont think Rebecca and Leon would make a good team, how about Rebecca and Clair? Since, Rebecca knows Chirs, the two of them could be trying to find him? Idk...

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
I have a new idea :D

Brad and Leon (I mentioned this in another thread) - one coward, one brave, one whole lotta funny

BSAA-Agent_Wesker

Chris, Leon, Jill, Claire. Just, perfect. And, a return to Raccoon City. Like a rise from the ashes. That would be awesome. Zombies rise from rubble. Ya, right.

ResidentZelda

I would like to see Leon and Chris togrther lol :p But of course Chris would kick Leon's ass any day haha.

I also would like to see um Maybe HUNK and Ada? :p that'll be EP-IC

Awaii-Lynne

momma cosplayer
BSAA-Agent_Wesker;53469 said:
Chris, Leon, Jill, Claire. Just, perfect. And, a return to Raccoon City. Like a rise from the ashes. That would be awesome. Zombies rise from rubble. Ya, right.

That'd actually be pretty cool!

ResidentZelda;53470 said:
But of course Chris would kick Leon's ass any day haha.
I dunno, Chris may be bigger than Leon, but we all know big size doesn't matter in the Resident Evil world. Not saying Leon would definately win, but I wouldn't say it's an automatic win for Chris either. They're both amazing guys.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
BSAA-Agent_Wesker;53469 said:

That would be an awsome team plus they are all just down right cool.

BSAA-Agent_Wesker

@ Awaii-Lynne and BIGHARD CHEATER

I have been wondering, should I do a fan fic or something like that on that subject? To be honest it came to me, in a day dream. I have a chapter written, but I have no clue if I should continue writing.

Resident James

Oh, so many epic possibilities.

Leon and Chris is my top pick. But lets look at some other match ups.

Luis plus anyone ells would be fun, too bad it wont happen.

Billy and Ada, I wonder how those two personalities would go together?

It seems Krauser and Leon will be together in RE Dark side Chronicles.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Leon, Ada, Claire and me. Adding Jill on top of that would be cool, but maybe that would be too much hot ladies for my poor heart.

wpstudart

Romero;55429 said:
Leon, Ada, Claire and me. Adding Jill on top of that would be cool, but maybe that would be too much hot ladies for my poor heart.

LOL :lol: Yeah, not only for your heart, for anyone's heart

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
^^ True that.

Perhaps adding myself to the team is a mistake. I'll be so distracted by curves and bouncy objects. :p

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Defeated by bouncy objects...
blushing.gif

Mobe

chris, leon, carlos, jill, claire n ada... wud b awesum to watch da 6 of them walkin toward da camera in slowmotion.. evanescence's bring to life bein playd in da bakground frm da chorus part!

Top Bottom