• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

you know what

hobojoe521

14 people have visited my profile, and yer, NO friend requests. i mean come on 14 people, ive been here awhile now, and no requests.

im not mad im just hoping this will make people add me as friends so ill shut up:lol::lol::lol:

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
Donyt act so desperate its going to make people not want to add you. Stop worrying so much about popularity and just focus on contributing to the forum

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
14 views and still no reqeusts, thats bad. He might as well make a thread. I would of probaly done something simular

Mr Sunshine

hobojoe521;66742 said:
14 people have visited my profile, and yer, NO friend requests. i mean come on 14 people, ive been here awhile now, and no requests.

Oh, come on dude! This is not facebook! It doesn't make any difference! You can still leave messages to the other profiles!

Anyway I'll add you!

Sexta_PT

I was going to add you but i forgot, because im too distracted with personal problems. I have sent a friend request now.
Some things take time, no need to have hurry.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
hobojoe521;66742 said:

im not mad im just hoping this will make people add me as friends so ill shut up:lol::lol::lol:
You can always add people too y'know - you don't have to wait for people to add you. ;) Alot of people, myself included, barely pay any attention to the friends lists.

Sun

Ok,this if funny,same "problem" here.
So people just add me and you will be awarded by something???:ermm:

Mr Sunshine

Sun;66796 said:
So people just add me and you will be awarded by something???:ermm:

The first five people who will add me to their friendlist -starting from now- will get a cool Nemesis's rocket on their face!

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Fallen91;66797 said:
The first five people who will add me to their friendlist -starting from now- will get a cool Nemesis's rocket on their face!

What if I don't want it on my face?? I'd like to have one..but not on my face. :lol:

LordGolbez

Fallen91;66797 said:

Oh Oh Me I Want A Rocket But Not On The Face I Am Good In That Respect.:D

ConvictedMP5

hobojoe521;66742 said:

? so what dude, when i was on this forum for around a couple of months 56 people veiwed my profile and i only receved 1 friend request. just chill ur still new on this forum.

L

Lurker
Fallen91;66822 said:
Do you really want me to answer to that?

:lol: :lol: :lol: !!!

GIVE ME A ROCKET BUT I WANT IT IN MY DISCOMBOBULATED SIAMESE TWIN'S FACE!!!!!!!!11111!!

Anyway I added you Joe, trust me I've been here for a couple months and only have 28 friends, many who are goners to the forum.

hobojoe521

wow that was pretty fast, but i was kidding guys. i really didnt care if i had friends or not

i know its not facebook, if it was then i would have(1,2,3,5) 105 friends lol

i didnt konw you guys would take me this seriously though but thanks to the 6 people that did send me requests, thank you very much. i feel loved now lol:wub::wub:

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
echoey;66756 said:
14 views and still no reqeusts, thats bad. He might as well make a thread. I would of probaly done something simular
That's far from bad in my opinion. I don't add people before I have a feeling of what kind of persons they are, and I do like alot of people who are not on my friend list.
Anyway, it turns out he was not too serious about it.

La Femme Fatale;66794 said:
Alot of people, myself included, barely pay any attention to the friends lists.
Same here, but if our list was completely empty I guess we would have noticed it every time we opened our profile.

tremor;66798 said:
What if I don't want it on my face?? I'd like to have one..but not on my face. :lol:
I guess the bum is optional! Just ask nicely. :lol:

Top Bottom