• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Yo.

Blargh Man

Das Panzer Kommandant
Hey, i'm tremor's brother. But i played RE so i thought i might join, so...i hope to meet all of u.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Hello Blargh! Welcome to the forums! If you're at least half as fun as your sister it's going to be fun knowing you. :)

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Hahahaha...if you think I'm fun then you're definately gonna think he's fun. He's absolutely hilarious. Just give him time to get to know you all and you'll see :p

And welcome to the forum my dear brother! :D

Mr Sunshine

Blargh Man;65316 said:
Hey, i'm tremor's brother. But i played RE so i thought i might join, so...i hope to meet all of u.

Welcome Blargh Man! Has Tremor eaten your brain already?

Blargh Man

Das Panzer Kommandant
No not yet. I don't think she is a barely functioning zombie tho, but she can eat my brain... (translation: Annoy) sometimes.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Fallen91;65332 said:
Welcome Blargh Man! Has Tremor eaten your brain already?
:lol::lol:

Blargh Man;65334 said:
No not yet.
Until now she's been feeding on banned member's brains, and last week we killed (banned) a new member. But the problem this time is that member didn't have a brain, his skull was all empty! So now we all live in fear for what Tremor might do.

Blargh Man

Das Panzer Kommandant
Btw, Never get into an argument with an idiot, because they'll bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Love it.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Um, hun, it's generally a good idea to try to avoid double/triple/quadruple posting here. ;) Please use the 'edit' button next time. Thanks.

Sexta_PT

You register today and you already have the record of most posts in a row.:D
But seriously use the edit button.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
You little spammer!! I thought I told you to read THE RULES. :lol: I see I'm gonna have to beat you when I get home. Oh, and you're not exactly the least annoying person in the world. :p

L

Lurker
Romero;65335 said:

:lol::lol:

Until now she's been feeding on banned member's brains, and last week we killed (banned) a new member. But the problem this time is that member didn't have a brain, his skull was all empty! So now we all live in fear for what Tremor might do.

lol, that sucks, damn trolls.

Anyway welcome to the forums, hope to not get caught by my brain, because if you do.... well then all i have to say is tremor's sick.

Top Bottom