• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (1999) YEY! I made it to the RPD!

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
So, I downloaded the demo of "Resident Evil 3" last night... and I LOVE the game. I played the start on my brother's (he doesn't live with us) Playstation a long time ago, but didn't even get past the warehouse before The Playstation broke. So, last night I downloaded the demo... and I absolutely LOVED this game. I HAVE to get it. It's just so fun, and the environments are really creepy. And YEEEY! I made it to the RPD! :D I can't believe it! I'm quite new to games... so that's a pretty big thing for me, lol. And I enjoyed it all the way to the RPD.

I love Resident Evil! I think that's my message, now that I have truly played a part of it.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I want that game so badly...ugh I mean, congratulations. :D It's always exciting when you get further into a game that you've never played before.

Mr Sunshine

Does the demo include the Nemesis fight because if it doesn't, you are missing the good stuff! :D

I'm surprised to see that you've only played the first game of the series!

Anyway, I think you should both buy it via the net. :)

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I'm definitely working on it I assure you, especially since it's the only game in the old RE format that I haven't played. (Which kind of ticks me off. Must...play...Nemesis...)

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
Fallen91;73409 said:
Does the demo include the Nemesis fight because if it doesn't, you are missing the good stuff! :D

I'm surprised to see that you've only played the first game of the series!

Anyway, I think you should both buy it via the net. :)

Yes. Right outside the RPD, after Nemesis has killed Brad, you are given the option to fight him or to get inside the RPD... I must admit, I chose to go inside. :blush: and then the demo ends with a big-lettered "TO BE CONTINUED" and then some advertisements for the full game.

Should I replay the demo and choose to fight him? I'm scared... the first time I played this demo, I could barely beat the annoying zombies that come after you at the start of the game, when the large explosion occurs and Jill is thrown out on the street... I don't think I could fight Nemesis, lol.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I think you should choose to fight him and then tell me all the grueling details...maybe write an essay, a few pictures... (I'm game starved, can't you tell? :lol:) But seriously, if you get the full game you'll have to fight him sometime and practice does make perfect. I say go for it. ;)

Mr Sunshine

Lol yeah. Since you don't have the full version you should benefit from every piece of that demo! It's going to be hard in the beginning though. Just try to do circles around him.

lol I just hope you won't start complaining about the games not following the movies! :p

O(+>

I won't spoil anything but I can give you some advice fighting Nemesis. He likes to punch and he likes to grab. He's left handed so when you wanna dodge, keep that in mind. Oh, and he runs faster than you so if you wanna run, zig-zagging and running around scenery helps.

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
Fallen91;73417 said:
Lol yeah. Since you don't have the full version you should benefit from every piece of that demo! It's going to be hard in the beginning though. Just try to do circles around him.

lol I just hope you won't start complaining about the games not following the movies! :p

lol. I love BOTH the games and the films. ;) I don't just love the films.

3rd Mutation

Another avenue to consider is acquiring it on the pc platform. I took that path and I've never experienced an ounce of regret. ;)

D

Deleted member 1428

I bought RE3 from the PSN store.... Of course if you don't have a PSP or PS3 then you can't do that. Just look for a torrent or something.

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Nice one :D Well done!

Anyone who wants the game and is up Norwich way... I've seen the first three games for PS1 in Beatniks, a second hand store on Magdalen Street in Norwich (UK) for about £10 each... :D I would buy them but I already have them hahahaha

Top Bottom