• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Yellow everyone!

Vickie1

Ok, first time here. Hi to all, I'm Vickie. 22, currently studying game design. Love drawing digital work, playing games, writing and tormenting my original characters, whether for fanfiction or for my own ideas. -grins like the devil-

And when I first played RE 4, I loved it but I died easily cuz I get freaked easily (at least it wasn't as worse as Rule of Rose, which I admit I couldn't sleep without the lights on after that). So from there I got interested in RE. And later on, played CV too and watched RE5 as someone else was playing it. :p

So yeah. That's it. It's nice to be here! :D

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Hello Vickie, that was a nice intro. Welcome to the forum, I hope you'll stay active and enjoy your stay. :)

Vickie1

Hello to you guys! Nice to meet ya :D

To wpstudent, game design is alright though students like me tend to shoot themselves in the head as we got to learn almost everything in a game like GUI interface design, 3D and 2D animation, mechanics, ETC, ETC, ETC! But in all, making a game or your own is absolutely fun! XD I got a few horror survival game ideas that I want to make a reality when I finish my diploma.

To Romero, well, I'll try. I only posted this and another post in the fanfiction section (regarding my RE fanfic and a plead for help....sigh, I sound pathetic =x= )....but I will be active here as much as possible! And thanks for the welcome! :3

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Vickie1;50567 said:
But in all, making a game or your own is absolutely fun!
It must be fun indeed. I remember when I was a kid, I used to buy computer magazines containing BASIС code, and I typed it line by line and saved it on a cassette. Mini games consisted of a limited number of lines, maybe 100-200.
I think that your programming is a tad more advanced, complicated and work-intensive haha. :lol:

Vickie1

Hello to those who replied to this recently :D

To Romero, well Game Design IS almost EVERY GOD DAMN ASPECT of a game. Luckily we don't really need to learn about code so that's a bliss. It's just designing a game right down to the concepts is overwhelming but all, it's enjoyable. :)

Hoady

Yo Vickie dawg!Nah hows it going lol.Yeah i wanna work for Epic Games haha do you have to draw all the concept art?That would be a pain in the ass i'm possibly the worst drawer on the planet lol.

But enough about work right no one wants to be reminded!Like i just started studying buisness and IT...Wanna burn the place down!You come out the building and forget where you are,your skins gone pale and something of you resembles gollum lol.

Nah i really do hate it though when the sun out, if it was night time i don't think it would be a bother but i need some form of sunlight nowadays lol.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Vickie1;50932 said:
To Romero, well Game Design IS almost EVERY GOD DAMN ASPECT of a game. Luckily we don't really need to learn about code so that's a bliss. It's just designing a game right down to the concepts is overwhelming but all, it's enjoyable. :)
So you just get an idea, make some drawings and tell the programmers what you want them to make? To not have to do the code is a bliss.
Mainly horror games, or other types too?

Top Bottom