• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (1999) Would you download RE3 for PS3??~~~

Hollow-Words

Alright guys, Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 came out in PS-store.

Would you guys personally download it for PS3?? I'm not sure if I should get it...do you think it's worth it??~~~Which one would you guys get??

I wouldn't get RE2 cause I still have it on my PS1~~~

Hollow-Words

I don't think it's out for the PSP, but capcom did talk about a Resident Evil that will fit PSP's...it's not out yet though =s~~~

And Scrub, I don't bother emulating it on PC =p since I'm not good with it~~~

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
that psp version your talking about isn't going to be out for some time and its more like a reboot than an old classic according to sources.

Iced Digger

Purchase RE3 on the PSN on your PS3. Take your usb cord and connect your PSP to your PS3. Then copy the game to your PSP, just like that. I could do it.

Hoady

I emulated RE2 but i'm not fond of the keyboard with a game like Resident Evil, rather use a controller.If i had a PS3 heck yes i'd get 3 i don't know anything about the game besides nemesis.

sadistic_greyfox

If you guys have psp's I'd recommend buying them from the store and cramming them in there, you'd be surprised how much better the game looks on a psp screen. Plus since those games had no use of the 2nd analog you really lose nothing in the transition.

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Hoady;75041 said:
I emulated RE2 but i'm not fond of the keyboard with a game like Resident Evil, rather use a controller.If i had a PS3 heck yes i'd get 3 i don't know anything about the game besides nemesis.

RE is DEFINITELY not good on a keyboard :ermm:

Hoady, you should try and get the PS1 version of RE3!!

T-Vaccinated Kid

Neo-Umbrella Head Zoologist
I bought RE: Director's Cut, RE2, and RE3: Nemesis all on the PS store on my PS3. Best $22 I've ever spent. I play them on my PSP all the time now.

ConvictedMP5

hell yea, i got RE1, 2, and 3 from the PSN. i think that they are defidentily worth getting. and something that u would find yourself playing if ur too lazy to put in the disks lol

Top Bottom