• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 (1998) With who did you like to play?

which one?

• Leon

Votes: 28 68.3%
  • Clare

Votes: 13 31.7%

• Total voters

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
Magnolia Grandiflora;75933 said:
I don't remember who my first video game crush was... :blink: I'm thinking it's between Chris and Solid Snake, though...yeah that sounds about right. First RE crush was Chris, of course.

Solid Snake was already like 40 years old in shadow moses...

lol but he was still smokin' hot...im a male giving another male credit for being sexy...its totally a heterosexual thing to do

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Yes...yes he was...it probably doesn't help that I started playing those games when I was like...seven or eight, does it? :blush: Yeah I didn't think so.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Ah, well I started playing video games when I was about seven or eight as well. As a matter of fact, Resident Evil was one of my first video games :)

Mr Sunshine

I thought that Solid snake was a lot younger at the Shadow Moses incident. So I checked wikia and figured out that he was 33. A man is very handsome around that age.

tremor;75976 said:
My mom actually thought the guy that played Chris in the opening scene of the original RE1 was hott xD

hmmmmmm...

551560786_05262010_1.png

:lol:

I have to admit though that i liked Jill from that "film". :p

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Same here but I blame it on having a brother who's six years older than me. *nods* I was listening to music I probably shouldn't have and playing M rated video games before I was ten because of him...thanks bro! :D

@Capcomplicated: I just notice your spoiler message and I have to give you your props. Most guys are too worried about people thinking they're gay to admit that another guy is good looking. (Which has always bothered me. I mean girls can admit it when another girl looks good without worrying so why can't guys?) It takes a real man to say that another guy is smokin' and I applaud you. (That's seriously not sarcasm either--I know it's hard to tell on the internet but I'm being totally serious.)

@Fallen: I didn't think the guy who played Chris in the opening was that good looking but the guy who played Wesker in the opening...he was smexy. :wub:

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Fallen91;76002 said:
hmmmmmm...

551560786_05262010_1.png

:lol:

I have to admit though that i liked Jill from that "film". :p

Oh! My goodness...I was too young to realise at the time, but I definately see it now. *fans self*

He's gonna steal this thread's thunder! :lol:

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Wesker looked better.
wesker.jpg
re1_wesker_1.jpg

Though there is something about the guy who plays Chris that is rather charming, isn't there?

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
Magnolia Grandiflora;76003 said:

@Capcomplicated: I just notice your spoiler message and I have to give you your props. Most guys are too worried about people thinking their gay to admit that another guy is good looking. (Which has always bothered me. I mean girls can admit it when another girl looks good without worrying so why can't guys?) It takes a real man to say that another guy is smokin' and I applaud you. (That's seriously not sarcasm either--I know it's hard to tell on the internet but I'm being totally serious.)

Ty i'm trying to start a new trend lol

sadistic_greyfox

The Metal gear forum I'm on it's almost unanimous that all the men agree Snake is hot in different regards by both men and women, there's even a topic dedicated for folks to admit his hawtness :D

I always though Wesker's actor looked extremely Badass though.

3rd Mutation

Leon, simply because of the shotgun and because he's always angry in RE2.
Also, after acquiring the game just a few days ago I read about one scenario
being the canon one. I tried picking the right one and chose Leon A Claire B.

Also, I've managed to complete the first scenario, truly an awesome game, even better than RE3 IMHO. Only negative thing is now I have to play the other scenario to get the canon part. lulz.

bruno

Chief Researcher
I like them both. I like the Ada plot, but i also like the fact that Claire has to make Devil for Sherry.

3rd Mutation, you chose the wrong scenario, the most canon and coolest one is ClaireA/LeonB. However, i prefer the remake of RE2's story in The Darkside Chronicles. Leon and Claire team up instead of being separated, and i like how they fitted Ada's plot into the story. Also, I think Anette is much better in that version.

3rd Mutation

bruno;90652 said:
I like them both. I like the Ada plot, but i also like the fact that Claire has to make Devil for Sherry.

3rd Mutation, you chose the wrong scenario, the most canon and coolest one is ClaireA/LeonB. However, i prefer the remake of RE2's story in The Darkside Chronicles. Leon and Claire team up instead of being separated, and i like how they fitted Ada's plot into the story. Also, I think Anette is much better in that version.

Haha, yes I know. I acknowledged the fact that I chose the wrong one. Guess I'll just have to play the other scenario as well. (This time, I'm leaving the sidepack at A...)

codename: HUNK

I have to say Claire. Playing her on the second level is the biggest challenge the game has to offer (not including the bonus games, of course). Plus, I have a lot more respect for Claire. While Leon was constantly chasing Ada with his hard on and saying "let's split up, Claire!", something about him seemed petty. Claire was a regular civilian, and Ada obviously had skills, and a certain degree of training, so why send Claire out on her own and stick with her? It was always about him trying to get the girl. In fact, in Leon B, I recall "Why doesn't anyone ever listen to me?!", being his most used line. I could just see him turning his head and saying, "GOD!", much like Nepolian Dynamite.

In the meantime, Claire has no training, but is taking on the responsibility of protecting little 12 year old Sherry. She's blasting through hordes of zombies to save the life of a little girl. She is one of the most selfless characters in the entire series, and she is always helping somebody. She's a hero in the brightest of lights, and emotionally and mentally stronger than most the guys. She will always have my undying respect. Plus, I just take more interest in her story.

Don't get me wrong, Leon fans, I think Leon's great. He is kick ass, and has a certain feel about him that makes you feel like a bad ass every time you decapitate a zombie with your trusty boom stick. His concerns, however, are much more petty than Claire's. By the way, when in hell are they going to bring Sherry back into the mix??

bruno

Chief Researcher
That's why i prefer TDC, Leon is always with Claire (except a bit when he falls into the sewers), they are looking for Sherry but sometimes get in Ada's way. However, Claire is a little bit jealous of how Leon worries about Ada.

Top Bottom