• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 (1998) With who did you like to play?

which one?

• Leon

Votes: 28 68.3%
  • Clare

Votes: 13 31.7%

• Total voters

O(+>

Leon of course. Espcially when I first got that Special Key for the Skull leather jacket which makes you hold the pistol sideways.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Claire, though I do feel like she got majorly jipped. Leon not only got to upgrade every weapon he got in that game but he also got a non playable character with a weapon. Claire could have at least given Sherry the bow gun or something because getting past those dogs with her was a major pain in the rear.

Mr Sunshine

Actually forget about my previous post. I don't mind which one I'm going to play with. Besides I always play scenario B once I finish A.

And claire is not at all jipped. She has the acid rounds. Four of these babies and Mr.X is down. Not to mention the spark shot. Way better than the flame thrower

Also there's no way for Claire to give Sherry a gun. For me it's just barbaric. I mean she's a just a kid

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Oh so you want her just wandering around the halls of an infested RPD with no weapon, completely vulnerable to attacks?

Mr Sunshine

Hey! She is not vulnerable! She has Claire! :p

Ok sorry, I exaggerated in my previous post. I suppose she can since there's a zombie apocalypse.

MarshDanni

Zombie killa!
marcel_resident;74799 said:
leon is the best , is more fun play with leon , and more scary to i think

hmmmmm... I guess your right Clare was boring to play with

PS.dont get offented anyone who likes clare:wacko:

T-Vaccinated Kid

Neo-Umbrella Head Zoologist
I like playing as Leon because he gets the shotgun. I love blowing zombies heads clean off and watching them take a few more steps before falling to the ground. I like Leon's B scenario the most because you get to fight Birkin's G3 form and Super Tyrant. Claire is really cool too (and hot, lol) but the Sherry subplot, while still interesting, is not as intense as the Ada subplot. Plus the scene where Mr. X grabs Ada and she shoots it in the face, causing it to fall into the smelting pool, was totally bad-ass. But then so was the scene where the G monster bursts out of Chief Irons chest, which is in Claire A. Either way, both Leon and Claire are awesome, but being a guy I have to side with Leon.

MarshDanni;74795 said:
well I guess clare is KINDA cool I mean she has that special weapon but I forget what its called

I think you're talking about the revolver. Yeah that is bad-ass handgun. It has a nice rate-of-fire.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
tremor;75898 said:
Mmmmmm.....Leon. My first "RE" crush, as well as my first video game crush :lol:
I don't remember who my first video game crush was... :blink: I'm thinking it's between Chris and Solid Snake, though...yeah that sounds about right. First RE crush was Chris, of course.

EDIT: How could I forget Wesker?

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Claire_Redfield;75933 said:
I don't remember who my first video game crush was... :blink: I'm thinking it's between Chris and Solid Snake, though...yeah that sounds about right. First RE crush was Chris, of course.

My mom actually thought the guy that played Chris in the opening scene of the original RE1 was hott xD

Top Bottom