• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Why You Shouldn't Let Your Girlfriend Play Xbox

tequila

Bottle Lover
aintnoscrub;72014 said:
first of all “kid” don't make me laugh! Secondly breakdowns on live are hilarious, especially the younger boys who get so worked up and seem to think there untouchable, for some reason they have it in their head there amazing and when someone comes along and breaks that routine its usually funny for everyone except him. Back on topic again I let my girlfriend play on my xbox, she uses it to play lips, or when I had my ps2 she used to play guitar hero on that

Chill I'm not literally calling you a kid. It's funny period when someone of such hubris gets their ego busted when they act like such an ahole in general.

Hoady

ProtoTypeRaavyn;71930 said:
I let people know I am A girl because everyone seems to think that I am A 12 year old boy.

Understandably its just most of them seem to be stuck up or have a really high opinion of themselves.I swear I'm instantly seen as some perverted threat because if i do run into a game with a girl and speak i will get attacked by her or her 4 guy friends.I've only got one girl on my friends list beyond this site and shes great, but honestly i don't get along with most the xbox live community.Why i play Gears of War 2 more most the people are adults and more mature.

Wesker_xSTARSx

The reason I shouldn't let my girlfriend play on Xbox Live is because she puts all of you p***ies in your places in online matches.

judled

i been tryin to get my fiance (cant spell for **** especialy in french)
to play xbox with me, ya know 2 player in halo or gears or splinter cell but she aint into it. allshe plays on my 360 is viva pinta. lol

Revenantjack_2.0

If I had a girlfriend I'd let her play everything! If she'a about to throw a tantrum, I'll pause the game and choke her, nah kidding, I'll wrap my arms around her and do a little make out session and slowly take the controller off her hands. ;)

LordGolbez

That Video Was An Epic Facepalm, But I Have Seen Plenty Of Guy Gamers That Act The Same Way But Stopping Short Of Throwing The Xbox.

Top Bottom