• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil - Code: Veronica Why all the hate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turo602

The King of Kings
Why don't you guys stop comparing dick sizes and who can better argue what a spin off is. Long story short, RE3 is a main installment and part of the cannon story line so no matter how you look at it, it's an integral part of the series

No one is saying it's not an integral part of the story. But there's a clear difference between canon and spin-off. One doesn't mean the other and just because it's one doesn't mean it can't be the other as well. So put your dick away. This is the wrong the forum for that sh*t.

lol maybe you need to learn what "spin off" actually means. Spin offs and main series are two entirely different catageories - thats why they are listed as such in this very forum.

But don´t worry, "dude", I really dislike you too. Always did actually ever since I read some posts of you a while back. This little "conversation" only reaffirmed my initial impression of you. You´re not much fun to be around and highly uncongenial to boot. Good night to you sir.

Wow, your logic is unfathomable.

Good for you,I guess? Am I supposed to be crying? PM me if you wish to tell me how wrong you are again or if you really must pour your heart out about how much you don't like me. I won't respond, but go ahead. This thread is off topic enough.

Last edited:

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
No one is saying it's not an integral part of the story. But there's a clear difference between canon and spin-off. One doesn't mean the other and just because it's one doesn't mean it can't be the other as well. So put your dick away. This is the wrong the forum for that sh*t.

Wow, your logic is unfathomable.

Good for you,I guess? Am I supposed to be crying? PM me if you wish to tell me how wrong you are again or if you really must pour your heart out about how much you don't like me. I won't respond, but go ahead. This thread is off topic enough.

Why don't you grow up a bit eh? You do realise what you're arguing about right, why don't you just move past it, you two are clearly at a stalemate which each other thinking your opinion is right it's pathetic. Correct Me if I'm wrong but the point of this thread was not to discuss whether re3 is a "spin off" or not. So just put your toys back in the pram and move past it

Turo602

The King of Kings
Why don't you grow up a bit eh? You do realise what you're arguing about right, why don't you just move past it, you two are clearly at a stalemate which each other thinking your opinion is right it's pathetic. Correct Me if I'm wrong but the point of this thread was not to discuss whether re3 is a "spin off" or not. So just put your toys back in the pram and move past it

This is the internet. Don't try to act all high and mighty. The point of this forum is to discuss, debate, and argue about guess what? Resident Evil. A video game series. I was done so don't get on my f*ckin case about moving on. I already acknowledged we were off topic so you look pathetic for trying to throw that in my face. Stop backseat modding.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
This is the internet. Don't try to act all high and mighty. The point of this forum is to discuss, debate, and argue about guess what? Resident Evil. A video game series. I was done so don't get on my f*ckin case about moving on. I already acknowledged we were off topic so you look pathetic for trying to throw that in my face. Stop backseat modding.
Are you capable of replying to someone without getting your back up? Nothing to do with back seat modding, I saw two people acting like children, so I commented. Since you've wasted enough time I'll let these people get back to their thread, if you want to reply go ahead I won't bother reading it. If you insist on carrying this on feel free to pm me, although I'll be honest, if I see its from you I won't rush to read it.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Alright, guys, tone it down. I'm quite inclined to agree with @aintnoscrub - there was absolutely no reason for this thread to devolve as it did - I'm a little bit at a loss for words. I appreciate the passion, but this is just silly. Yes, you are more than welcome to debate here, but at the same time you are strongly encouraged to behave like an adult.

The next off-topic post will close the thread. Let's move on.

Turo602

The King of Kings
Are you capable of replying to someone without getting your back up? Nothing to do with back seat modding, I saw two people acting like children, so I commented. Since you've wasted enough time I'll let these people get back to their thread, if you want to reply go ahead I won't bother reading it. If you insist on carrying this on feel free to pm me, although I'll be honest, if I see its from you I won't rush to read it.

Good for you. You're not a mod. You're just as childish for getting involved. Even more so for trying to act above us for talking about video games on a video game forum. You see, because when I see someone acting like a self-righteous fool, I comment too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom