• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised Whose your Fav Character?

Awaii-Lynne

momma cosplayer
Who was or is your fav Character in RE:O? I have to say my fav is Rebecca! I've always liked her! And I hope they bring her back in future games!

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
out of the two she seemed to be the better character, although i can't see her coming back anytime soon.
i don't know why, but i just think that she won't be around for some time

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Awaii-Lynne;52368 said:
Who was or is your fav Character in RE:O? I have to say my fav is Rebecca! I've always liked her! And I hope they bring her back in future games!
If Rebecca is in this game then she would be my favorite! I think you know my wubs for her in your banner lol. :wub:

Valentine;58542 said:
Albert Wesker... He was voice acted by Richard Wough! the best Wesker voice ever made by my oppinion. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4MwrwGTKG8&feature=player_profilepage
He's Wesker in RE0, CVX and RE4.
That's a good voice, I guess it's the one we can hear in the RE4 intro. I look forward to meet Wesker for the first time.

Is Wesker in all games RE0 to RE5?

Valentine

Hard To Kill
Albert Wesker appears in RE0 RE1 RE CVX RE4 RE5... then in Residnet Evil Umbrella Chronicles too but that's another story. Richard Wough's voice is the better one I think.

"You're going to be very very sorry"

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
That's alot of games. I think Wesker is featured much more often than anyone else in the series. A cool character that appears in most of the games - not strange that he's the favorite character to many players. :)

hunterseeker

LUKE0809;56499 said:
Rebbeca, pity shes only on zero :(

Not entirely true.

Rebecca is also in Resident evil original/remake and you play as her when Chris gets held in the air by plant 42.
And you have to mix up chemicals and then go poison it's roots in the basement. Where there are sharks you can fight if you want.

Anyway my favorite character is Wesker in Resident Evil Zero.

Lisa_Trevor

In the special features for Resident Evil Degeneration, one of the games producers talks about how he thinks fans would like to know what happened with Rebecca next, hinting that the next CGI Resident Evil film (if they make it) could be about Rebecca's story.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Valentine;59098 said:
Albert Wesker appears in RE0 RE1 RE CVX RE4 RE5... then in Residnet Evil Umbrella Chronicles too but that's another story. Richard Wough's voice is the better one I think.

"You're going to be very very sorry"

Indeed you are very correct.:) They really downgraded, but instead of ranting on about that, I will just say that Wesker and Birkin were both really cool in RE0. Truly the dynamic duo.

As for the two main protagonists, I preferred Billy, he was pretty cool, and although I didn't like him at first, you get to know him throughout the game, certainly after his little flashback. As for Rebecca, maybe it is the short hair, but I just don't like her as much as the other female characters, although her voice was great in RE0, definately her best thus far.

Top Bottom