• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who is your favourite enemy (or boss)?

Who is your favourite enemies and boss in RE world?

• Total voters

GreenZombiE

I would have to say Krauser and Nemesis. Krauser was probably the toughest (for me at least) and Nemesis was always fun, you had to be quick on your toes because he would constantly pop up out of nowhere. Plus, I loved the rewards you got for killing him.

Cousintony

I like Krauser, El Gigante, the zombies and ganados. The tyrant is cool too. The big challenging ones are really fun.

Cousintony

[quote author=RegeneratorHater24 link=topic=89.msg8405#msg8405 date=1214775154]
Krauser was fun. I liked IT but he wasn't really a challenge.
[/quote]

Krauser was like the best.

Soneil

ok i vote for nemesis and Zombies i mean that is almost the whole points of the game .. well it was back then now in RE4 its not XD :)

Xenon8000

Scariest Boss - Lisa Trevor because she was friggen scary.. x_x
Most Intruiging - Del Lago and "It" just because these two are so primal and there's so much backstory to these two monsters we don't know about.
Favorite - Zealots and Zombies! Gotta love em'!

Jillo

Nemesis has to do it for me. He's just a beast and his chases were enough to get your britches in a notch. I really hated it when you thought you finally managed to knock him out for good, only to hear "Stars!" five minutes later.

Stop

Edit OH Favorite oops

My worst enemy was Ashley she caused me to lose a crap load of ammo tryin to save her and she caused me to have almost no bullets when I was fighting the chainsaw twins *first time playing* I had to use my knife and suplex them

BlackViper

My favorites are El Gigante, he is really fun to fight for some reason, and I love when the wolf helps you fight him. (Does the wolf not help you on hard? Cause I have only seen him help me once, and that was on normal)

Regenerators are cool just because of their breathing. And then the Right Hand is just awesome looking and really really hard so he is cool.

Top Bottom