• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who Has Seen RE:Degeneration yet?

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Thats because Ada played him in RE4 that whorebag!!! I wonder what happend to her... She was working for wesker... hah!!

But yeah the Zombie parts were kinda cool at the start haha! I wished the film was liek that all the way through getting more an more intence but that didnt happen lol.

Dazed

Well Ada genuinely cared about Leon actually, but she also had to think about her obligations. She helped Leon a lot. She even went against Wesker's orders to save Leon from the Big Cheese, Krauser and also cured him from the Las Plagas. But she never could let Leon get in the way of her mission.

Jill

i saw it i thought it was great i hope capcom release another 3D movie but this time with Jill

YukiNatsuo

i've seen it but its kinda pretty *sobs* slow.... @_@ i just watched till the part where Claire saw that Curtin left the building and my comp sorta started laggin like h*ll @_@

i still loved watching the other RE movies though...esp milla jovovich (didi i spelt it right?

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
who cares there aint another woamn on the planet called milla thats been in a resi movie haha we know who your talking about loooooooooool

moar MILLLA!!!

joking..
But yeah that flm was well slow I watched a few scenes of leon shooting zombies then I fell asleep, if the film was more interesting id of watched it all.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I bought it, watched it once, did not like it. Figured I would give it a second chance, still did not like it. I don't know, I felt that the story was very messy, there were times when I was like 'What the **** is going on'. The characters were kind of cliched and stereotypical... the battle with Angela's brother just kept going on and on, (we called him the energizer bunny) I found it funny how Leon just kinda 'blended in' with the background from time to time... and Angela's breasts looked so out of place in that last scene.

I don't know, I was expecting it to be alot better than it was. I was really disappointed with it.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
=( Leon did look very motionless in some scenes didnt he =(
It was like watching a manga film that had lazy animaters!! lool.
Still A resi film it a resi film the action parts were still good lol.. ish

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
He did look really, really stiff. There were times when I thought he was a cardboard cut-out or something.

As for the animation, I thought the backgrounds were incredible and some of the monster's were well done, but apart from Claire the rest of the characters needed alot more work.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I watched it at my mates house on his pc he downloaded it haha so the qaulity wasnt perfect an I was really tired an stoned so I didnt really notise alot of things haha I can barely remmember the film ..claire saved some kid an the leon was there back up or something... thats about it lol..

...a cardboard cutout haha!

Top Bottom