• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Outbreak 1 Which Playable Character Wold You Date?

Which one would you date?

• Total voters

Mr Sunshine

I'm tired of all those "omg Claire/Jill/Leon/Chris is soo hhaaawwwwt!!!" comments. It's time for the Oubreak characters to shine! So, which one do you believe would suit you most?

Also which one would you choose for a one-night stand?

P.S: No, Romero isn't in that poll

P.S2: Small Typo in the title :(

hehehehehe gold is smiling upon me hehehehehehe

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Kevin Ryman first and foremost because he's sexy and vaguely resembles Tom Cruise before his 'I'm a crazy alien stalker' phase, David King because he's got something going on too although I'm not terribly into plumbers... and Alyssa Ashcroft because I'm into that.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Kevin Ryman first and foremost because he's sexy and vaguely resembles Tom Cruise before his 'I'm a crazy alien stalker' phase, David King because he's got something going on too although I'm not terribly into plumbers... and Alyssa Ashcroft because I'm into that.
I agree with everything except that Kevin Ryman/Tom Cruise thing; even before his 'I'm a crazy alien stalker' phase, I didn't find him attractive so forget about it now. And I never got on the Kevin band-wagon because he looked too much like Tom Cruise so David would definitely be my top pick. ;)

Mr Sunshine

Sorry ladies, but my gaydar informs me that David is mine. Back off!

Mark is another valid option. His huge arms and his age inspire safety and tranquility. But Mark is not for me lol.

Last but not least, I can't keep Cindy out of the party, can I? ;)

AgentHUNK

Mr. Death
Hey LFF, whats wrong with plumbers, they're good at...at.. wow I had a good joke about something to do with plumbers and pipes, but I can't think of it now.

If I had to choose it would probably be Yoko, but even that would be a stretch. Alyssa is too bitchy, Cindy too daft, and Yoko is to angsty in a I can't remember crap sort of way.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Kevin and Cyndi...I'd go Yoko but...Every guy digs Asian, which means I wouldn't be her first...Hell...Her lady parts are rounder than my American eye she's probably got so much so...

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Ok ladies, leave Tom Cruise alone. He can't get on the roallercoasters...

I'd say Cindy, she's clearly the cutest of all the Outbreak cast, other than Mark "Ving Rhames" Wilkins of course.

...because I'm into that.:oops:

Renegade

Why would no one pick Alyssa?
Shallow people around here.
Ms. Ashcroft is a strong, determined woman who gets **** done. That's what I want.
Not some goof that runs around making noise like Cindy.

Maestro

Sniper Wolf
Premium
Cindy Lennox :) Cute, sexy, and I guess just a nice person, perfect for spent have a good time :)

AdaWait

Your right hand comes off?
Cindy Lennox for sure
fistbump.gif

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
BRB, checkin' mah instruction manual...

Yeah, I'd date Cindy Lennox. Zero originality, I know, but she's the only lady in the Outbreak games with an attractive personality to me.

Top Bottom