• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

which is better

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
seriously if that was real he would wack it up on ebay.
i think you should buy it just to learn a lesson about internet scams.
then you'll be sorry

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Don't do it, look what everyone is saying mastermind. I think it's weird how that dude is trying to sell that stuff, it dont look proper.
Just go Ebay
or gamestation!! Buy a second hand xbox360 if you want a bargin!!!

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
mastermind;33881 said:
here is the link he added another game to the list
http://knoxville.craigslist.org/ele/1104502815.html

well i am looking for something cheap cause this summer i am going on a missions trip to Alaska and it cost almost $2000 to go so i am looking for something really dirt cheap that still works decently

Just be careful, and make sure you test it before you pay the guy. $65 for all that is INSANE, there has got to be a catch.

If you do decide to buy it- and it works and all the games are there, then come back and laugh in our faces and tell us we were wrong. But, until then; just be careful. It would suck to be out $65 when you're on a tight budget. It certainly looks like a scam from where I'm sitting.

mastermind

of course test it first cause for that price no way i would do that deal with out testing it. if i woldnt be able to test it first i wuld have never have even thought bout it or posted it here.
also i go to the guys house and look at it then if i like it and it is real then i give him the money. he doesnt send it through the mail.

Top Bottom