• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Which female Resident Evil character would you like to date??

Which of these characters would you like to date??

• Total voters

Deathed

Jill is down to earth, mature and lovable. ashley is immature yet hot and would love you hardcore. im 38 years old and would choose jill. but i must say that the other re women are mysterious and hot also. :) :D

Ivan

Claire for me.
I love redheads, and i thought she was sweet, even though she could lay the smackdown on zombies..
The only downside to that would be worrying about Chris and trying not to get my ass kicked. I could always distract him with a Jill Sandwich though...

Red Joker

The Black Ace
Its a hard choice,but I gotta go with Ada Wong.She had me drooling over her in Resident Evil 4 and Darkside Chronicles...well not drool but I did find her very attractive.

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
Red Joker;85127 said:
Its a hard choice,but I gotta go with Ada Wong.She had me drooling over her in Resident Evil 4 and Darkside Chronicles...well not drool but I did find her very attractive.

I drooled...twice

mjk321

If i have to vote, I'd vote for Jill, i've never seen a woman turn into a sandwich before :p

But i'd rather vote for rebecca

Ivan

Actually i believe that Jill is 32 in RE5, and that one, besides Revelations is the most recent Resident Evil.
I guess we'll find out how old she is again when Revelations comes out...

Anthony924

Claire of course which any chick who can kill zombies is for me speaking of with all you zombie fans there an anime call "Gakuen Mokushiroku: High School Of The Dead" you should check it out just came out

galactus

All of the RE girls:lol: well except for sherry and lilly (from RE survivor) since there to young apart from that I wouldnt mind getting intimate with just about any of the RE women personally:lol:

mmm Excella :wub: no wait Alexia (love that first mutated form of hers):wub: no wait jill (S.T.A.R.S unform drool):wub: no wait claire (RE 2 pink uniform drools even more) :wub: no wait Rebecca....

:ermm: help I need more arms hmmm maybe its time for a T or G virus injection:lol:

Ivan

Lol galactus,
Personally i wouldn't mind any of them either, but if i had to choose i would stick with Claire.

galactus

:lol:Thanks and Nice choice Ivan:)

and I think I would see which RE girls took an interest in me (if any:unsure:) if I was in that situation Id be spoilt for choice otherwise I like almost all of them in there own way:wub:

(except ashley from RE 4 wouldnt bother with her to much because I would be to worried about her daddy the president having me shot:lol:)

worst case scenario (sort of) :
oh you all want me:ermm: aaarrrhhh!! help to many good looking women I cant decide:unsure:

runs away:lol:

Ivan

Hey, if they all wanted you galactus, just take them to your "lair" and say there's plenty to go around! xD
Erm..

galactus

Ivan;85790 said:
Hey, if they all wanted you galactus, just take them to your "lair" and say there's plenty to go around! xD
Erm..

I wish I could do that Ivan that would be Awesome:lol:

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
marcel_resident;85727 said:
but i have question
who shoose the shainsaw girl:blink: that surprise me
Lmfaoo! :lol: :lol: Tremor was one of them. Tremor tremor... :lol: :lol:

(Click on the numbers to see who voted.)

Top Bottom