• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Which Female character would you like to be?

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I dont wonna be a female character, If I did it would only be to touch myself. down there. joking XD

I'd be Jill Valentine I geuss.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Either Ashley, Ada, or Alexia. Ashley; because I'd love to have Leon running around saving me from my own shadow. Ada; because it would be nice to have Leon be in love with me. And Alexia; because with all those powers, I'd rule the f*cking world.

Tyrant

PROBABLY....
Ada ;-] cause as a women id like to have leon in my love life and shes probably one of the only few INTELLIGENT resident evil women :/

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
I would want to be Jill. She's got the stuff; smart, calm, cool and collective, and very pretty... and Chris.

Though I think I can relate the most with Rebecca's character. Always trying to prove/better herself and what not. Then Claire.

Torque

I'd wanna be Jill. Period.

Did you see how she whooped Chris's and Sheva's ass in RE5? That was insane, and i'd like to be able to do that xD

Resident James

I think Claire would be a safe bet If you dont want to die.

Plus Jill got experimented on and turned blonde. (hopefully, its not permanent)

v iBaxter

I would choose the mayors daughter....
no i would wanna be Ada i think she is the Female H.U.N.K in a way as nobody really knows much about her. and her costume in resi 4 was awesome.

Top Bottom