• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Which character is more than likely gay?

Which RE character do you think would most likely be gay/bi?

• Wesker

Votes: 19 23.2%
  • Chris

Votes: 27 32.9%
  • Jill

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Rebecca

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Claire

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Sherry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jake

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Billy

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Carlos

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Leon

Votes: 15 18.3%

• Total voters

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Leon is definitely straight, he's one of the only male characters who actually flirts with the ladies. Plus he obviously has a thing for Ada, I think RE6 made that clear as day.

Claire has always reminded me of myself, she has an older brother so therefore she's into a lot of Tom Boy things (bikes, knives, guns, etc.). She has a nurturing way about her... And apparently now she's into Neil Diamond (@wanderer )... So she is straight!

Wesker may have a kid but I most certainly consider him bi. Probably had a fling with that Irving fellow behind Excella's back, and, as I have said before, he would totes have his way with Chris. Because we all know that rape is about dominating and humiliating the victim (and if you didn't then you know now), which does that not sound like everything Wesker would love to do with Chris? It's payback for Chris laughing in his face in the original RE when all he wanted to do at the time was open up to Chris and show him his long, long, hard work.

Chris... it's really hard to defend Chris in that sailor outfit... Excluding the fan-service unlockable outfits that CAPCOM puts Chris in, I would argue that he is straight or bicurious at the most. Jill, Jill, Jill... He just hasn't made much of a pass on her even when he saw her after years of thinking she was dead... That would have been the time to throw professionalism out the window and kiss her already (she did throw herself out a window for him, it's the least he could do). However, from watching Revelation cutscenes, the way Jessica gets jealous of Jill makes me think maybe there is something going on there...
The whole pairing of Piers and Chris does annoy me though because it's just not there. Piers obviously idolizes Chris and was going to take his place before his untimely death. Chris reacted the way that he did because he was the guy's mentor and captain and at the time he felt that it was his fault for yet another death of a fellow team member.
That being said, ship them away, full speed ahead to those who are into that pairing. Lol

Last edited:

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
unless if you did not play Rev2 there should be no doubt. She put a whole lot more attention on Neil than other guy friends she had in the same situation

Just
started playing it, but I don't doubt what you're saying... It's just whenever I hear the name Neil I have to finish it with Diamond, cause I'm special like that. :suggestive:

ToCool74

Veteran Member
The whole Wesker being BI thing seems pretty likely to me, sure he has a kid but he also shown 0 interest in Excella practically throwing herself at him on seperate occasions.

He could have at least gave such a sexy woman a smile or something.

And Chris has shown no romantic interest in woman whatsoever in games, I know there are a lot of Chris fans that don't want to hear this but just look at the facts, sure you can be serious about your work but ask yourself as a straight guy that has hypothetically been through the kind of stuff Chris has, if girls like Jessica was flirting with you on a regular basis wouldn't you AT LEAST show a bit of interest with a slight flirt back or a suggestive smirk? Him being all cold chill to the ladies just does not seem right, especially considering all the hot female partners he has been with, put Leon in the very same position as Chris with those kinds of partners and Leon is going to probably end up flirting and maybe even eventually banging the likes of Jill,Sheva, or Jessica.

I mean Jessica seemed pretty darn willing, I bet if she was hitting on Leon that kind of way it would have been a much different outcome than with Chris.

Thats why I can't get why Leon has so many votes, out of all the male characters in Resident Evil Leon has been one of the very few to actually hit on or show romantic interest in the ladies, the only other ones I can think of is Carlos or Jake.

Just seems to me in my personal opinion that he only has so many votes because of either

a.his hair

b. because fans don't like him

or

c.fans personal fantasies concerning him

That being said I get that fans have their own opinion, but just giving my two cents it seems he should be the most obvious straight character of the bunch given his behavior in games.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
The whole Wesker being BI thing seems pretty likely to me, sure he has a kid but he also shown 0 interest in Excella practically throwing herself at him on seperate occasions.

And Chris has shown no romantic interest in woman whatsoever in games, I know there are a lot of Chris fans that don't want to hear this but just look at the facts, sure you can be serious about your work but ask yourself as a straight guy that has hypothetically been through the kind of stuff Chris has, if girls like Jessica was flirting with you on a regular basis wouldn't you AT LEAST show a bit of interest with a slight flirt back or a suggestive smirk? Him being all cold chill to the ladies just does not seem right, especially considering all the hot female partners he has been with, put Leon in the very same position as Chris with those kinds of partners and Leon is going to probably end up flirting and maybe even eventually banging the likes of Jill,Sheva, or Jessica.

I mean Jessica seemed pretty darn willing, I bet if she was hitting on Leon that kind of way it would have been a much different outcome than with Chris.

Thats why I can't get why Leon has so many votes, out of all the male characters in Resident Evil Leon has been one of the very few to actually hit on or show romantic interest in the ladies, the only other ones I can think of is Carlos or Jake.

Just seems to me in my personal opinion that he only has so many votes because of either

a.his hair

or

That being said I get that fans have their own opinion, but just giving my two cents it seems he should be the most obvious straight character of the bunch given his behavior in games.

People say he's gay because they don't like him? :shocked:

N7Valentine

Jill Sandwich Lover Since 1996
I really don't get it either why people say Leon's gay. He's not! He may have pretty boy hair, but damn he's the most flirtatious one. He knows his way with the ladies.

Chris could be gay, because of his outfits, but my comment was rather meant as a joke.
He has shown romantic interest towards someone in the games.... and it's Jill from RE1 onwards. Especially in RE5 it's very obvious that he has feeling for her beyond "partnership", but Capcom apparently wants him to be a loner.
Chris is just a fictional person, he can't choose his Love interest by himself, so you have to blame Capcom and its writers for that and partially the fans since they want him to be gay. I say give this man his Jill already!!

umbra aeterna

a.his hair

or

Thank you.Please stop calling leon gay

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Ok, its come to my attention that a few people are thinking too deeply about my previous comment. You know who you are, and my response to you is lighten up. This is obviously a joke thread, the sexuality of the characters in RE has never even been brought up or even hinted at. This is a B movie franchise, not a chick flick. Lighten up for gods sake.
Are you talking about your post on the 4th page? I don't see anyone here responding to your comment...

Scrumpeh

Sleepy Person
Premium
A character who's more than likely gay? Well, he didn't start out as "Gay" but, he kind of ended up that way. RHYMES FOR DAYS. No, seriously: I think Carlos is more than likely gay. He has no game, and he lost his accent halfway through RE3.

Dampless

3:30am
Chris, hands down. Warrior + Sailor outfit....nuff said. And he clearly had an erection for Piers in RE6.

All jokes aside, none of these characters listed are gay.

Top Bottom