• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Which character is better?

Which one is better between these characters?

• Total voters

JerichoGreye

I s'ppose I like Wesker the best. Chris and Leon are pretty cool, don't get me wrong. But, when someone is that evil and never questions their motives no matter how deep they get into the game, it's kind of disturbing. Wesker is one of those disturbing and unforgettable villains, which is, I guess, why he's my favorite of the three.

alonecrow

i see there's not much people here likes wesker... even some of us get annoyed by him...

by the way, leon still on the lead... :)

Stop

Leon then Chris Wesker I really hope Leon and Chris join up in a fight with Wesker.
Leon was part of the SPF recruited his first day SPF was going to replace the S.T.A.R.S group. Works for the president. Gives people missions to do
Chris was a S.T.A.R.S member. Air force pilot,marksmen I see Chris working for Leon
Wesker Super badass

I think Leon and wesker are kinda the same they work behind the scenes telling people what to do but Leon gets his hand dirty

Stop

[quote author=RegeneratorHater24 link=topic=94.msg11513#msg11513 date=1219368267]
Did anybody think about when RE5 comes out. Do you think more people will be choosing Chris then?? ??? Just a thought
[/quote]
It could happen but I after playing re3 and I saw leon talking to that agent he became my all time favorite char atm

3d-agent

[quote author=RegeneratorHater24 link=topic=94.msg11513#msg11513 date=1219368267]
Did anybody think about when RE5 comes out. Do you think more people will be choosing Chris then?? ??? Just a thought
[/quote]

Well i agree, but Leon is the hero in the Movie Degeneration, and also the hero in 2 best resi games,,,RE-2 and RE-4. So his vote is obvious cuz he is my favorite of all time.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I had to go with Chris.

Leon rocks my socks an all with the hole new idea from RE4 but. I got a Xbox 360 recently an Chris seems to be the main player!

I gotta give him the rep man! but leon is still in the lead :[

Im susprised you didnt Give Jill Valentine a chance!

Come on tho If it was on whos name sounds the Coolest she would win!

Top Bottom