• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Which character is better?

Which one is better between these characters?

• Total voters

Cousintony

[quote author=Soneil link=topic=94.msg8221#msg8221 date=1214708864]
hahah yeah i agree with ya but me .. man i was there since RE1 XD ..but see its like jill if you play RE3 she looks awesome but then if you play the remake she looks way different and strange .. but still i love RE no matter what ^^ :)
[/quote]

Yea. I playes REmake, then 4. Now 2 so its a little weird for me.

Soneil

[quote author=Cousintony link=topic=94.msg8225#msg8225 date=1214709104]
Yea. I playes REmake, then 4. Now 2 so its a little weird for me.
[/quote]
lol nice .. its goin to be worth it trust me, I have no regret wasting my time on them ..also try to play (if you al ready did nvm) RE3 and RE:Code Veronica Really good games that i wold play over and over again just like RE2 XD

Cousintony

[quote author=Soneil link=topic=94.msg8235#msg8235 date=1214709776]
lol nice .. its goin to be worth it trust me, I have no regret wasting my time on them ..also try to play (if you al ready did nvm) RE3 and RE:Code Veronica Really good games that i wold play over and over again just like RE2 XD
[/quote]

Im going to get 3 soon. then Veronica soon

Darlinny49

You know I thought the same thing, what happened to Jill and Angie?? Maybe they will make their return in movie number 4

alonecrow

^
because the actress who play jill is busy at the moment they start making the movie.. so they dropped the plan, and make claire character...

alonecrow

[quote author=Jill Valentine fan link=topic=94.msg10093#msg10093 date=1216228926]
thats stupid they should have waited for jill not to be busy an then there would have been a jill and the movie would have been alot better
[/quote]

you know, by delaying it, they would lose a lot of money, so they decide to make claire character (and the actress who play her wont cost them a lot of money in payment) in order to make fast movie (i know it sounds stupid, but it is) and they put aside the quality...

alonecrow

[quote author=Jill Valentine fan link=topic=94.msg10158#msg10158 date=1216277213]
and in doing so they let down alot of fans i read the book be4 the movie wuz out an jill wuz in it thats jus a ripoff
[/quote]

yeah, i'm also disappointed with that...
but what can we do about it? the movie already come out, and we can only wait for degeneration and probably the fourth movie...

Jillo

Supposedly it's planned for a release sometime this year, but who knows.

There's really not that big of a selection but from that list I'll have to go with Leon. After you beat RE4 you sort of get a whole new perception of him.

Jill Valentine fan

[quote author=Jillo link=topic=94.msg10281#msg10281 date=1216386266]
Supposedly it's planned for a release sometime this year, but who knows.

There's really not that big of a selection but from that list I'll have to go with Leon. After you beat RE4 you sort of get a whole new perception of him.
[/quote]

yea im hoping that they come out with a new re game that is featuring jill but with re4s new form of gameplay

Darlinny49

What I really wanna know is since RE4 came out, where's jill? where's everyone when you are playing another character???

Top Bottom