• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Which boss was easy/hard for you?

Ronman

El Gigante was super easy for me. And Chief Mendez was like super hard =X, well actually his first form is easy, but after his legs come off, he becomes annoying.

lucydiamond

those tall thingys that breath funny were hard for me but thats cuz i wuz really scared of them :( the easyest wuz the big cheese he wuz pretty easy all u have to do is shoot his eyes than stab the big eye

GamingMaiden

I thought that Salazar was the hardest imho. The rest aren't too bad. (I'm taking this from memory from the 1st time I played it.)

SOLARISS

The big cheese, would be the hardest in my case. salazer i defeated in 10 secs :D magnun and rocketlauncher when he reveals does wonders ;)

RegeneratorHater24

The boss that was the easiest was Ramon Salazar for me. All I had to do was stand on the right side of him and avoid one tenticle. (It helped that I had a rocket launcher wiht me :D) The hardest boss was probably the El Gigante when you had Ashley with you. She kept getting caught by him and it was so annoying! >:(

RegeneratorHater24

I loved the fight against the cheif, which is kinda odd because I hate centipedes ??? (not in a afraid type of way, just in a 'ew they're ugly' type of way).

Cousintony

I dont like boss fights in small spaces. I'm more of the 'Lets get the hell away and shoot from a distance' kinda guy.

Cousintony

Krauser was kinda hard. But still that village chief. He takes up like all the room in the shed with his huge spine and legs.

Ashhh

For me, The hardest one was when you fight Krauser the second time. The easiest and most fun was Salazar.

alonecrow

still vote for krauser and IT...
you have to be quick with krauser, and you have to dealt with space in fighting IT..

Soneil

All of them was ez even the last boss .. i mean at least make it hard .. shot eye then mouth isnt that just ez ... then ada gives you rocketluncher i mean dang first time fight just kill him with the hangun on lame eye then magnum the end XD :p

Top Bottom