• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Where would you like to see the RE cast next?

Where do you want to see the RE cast next?

• On an Island like Rockfort Island

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • In Asia(Japan, China...)

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Somewhere else in Africa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • In another Raccoon City-like City

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • In Greenland or Iceland

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • In Australia

• In an High-Tech Research facility

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • In America, fighting zombies in big city's like LA and New York

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • In South America(Peru, Mexico...)

• Somewhere else.

• Total voters

umbrella-reborn

personally i would like to see the game start off small like a rural town then get bigger like a city or country region, and then finally on a High-Tech Research facility island base. Staring most of the cast including back/over looked characters to give it that "ending the series" feeling, also wraping up any plot holes etc. I know it could become to complex in some areas but in my view the series needs an ending as a such, however make a new collection of games that use new characters, locations and viruses set in the same in-game universe. i know people will hate me for saying that but its my view and i know many will disagree with me.

Levan

Polkka. lol
I say, having the cast back into another city outbreak would seem exciting. Plus, an over-the-shoulder view and splendid graphics from the next gen consoles would make it even more awesome! I just hope they'll at least change the enemies. Majinis and Ganados look boring, and kinda feels like they're just average people swinging their weapons at you.

Popo

nah, buuu to over the shoulder view, i like the classical camera angles, MUCH more scarier in my opinion, but yay to next gen graphics!!!

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
connor randall;59240 said:
they should go to pakistam
I don't know. I can see alot of games taking place in that area, but I'm not sure if Resident Evil 6 is the right game. :)

Levan

Polkka. lol
Slash;59210 said:
nah, buuu to over the shoulder view, i like the classical camera angles, MUCH more scarier in my opinion, but yay to next gen graphics!!!

Or they could go with the same camera angles as of Resident Evil 3.5! I think they did pretty great there, an awesome mixture of over-the-shoulder, classical, and third person! :lol:

teal27

Australia! Woo! But maybe that's because I just finished the movie 'Australia' and I love 'Quigley Down Under' . .Hmm, well, I'm not picky either way. RE anywhere is good. :D

Torque

I'd probably like to the cast in either a large city, or in an unknown facility trying to escape either place.

I'd probably also prefer the game to be in classic camera angle view, but knowing Capcom now, they will probably make it over-the-shoulder again, which is fine, it's just i prefer one over the other tis all :p

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
I voted On an Island like Rockfort Island . But a lot of those sound pretty interesting. Good thread, Chris-BSAA!

@ teal27: I love your signature! lol So true. :D

nemesis_lover

I went with city, i'd like to go back to being in closed spaces. I'd like a mansion again, but we got that with RE0 I guess. It makes the game more scary when your closed off and have to defend in narrow spaces, which is why RE1 was such a hit with horror fans.
The city should be located somewhere in like Japan or something, so the Ganados/Zombies don't speak English, which I think sounds better to me. Although we could just have Zombies back full stop :)

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
I'd like to see them in either a high-tech research facility (preferably underground) or in a large Raccoon City-like city. Both of those environments, I think (in both the games and the movies) are the creepiest and best environments. :)

Wesker_xSTARSx

I would love to see a whole story with the RE cast just sitting in a cafe sipping their drinks and saying nothing for 15 hours. EPIC BUTTON MASHING SEQUENCE TO NOT SPILL YOUR HOT BEVERAGE IN YOUR LAP!!! AHHH!!!

Top Bottom