• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 when will the dlc be available for ps3?

Levan

Polkka. lol
Well, there's this other thread and actually Capcom was actually asking for suggestions for some new costumes for DLC, but its been a while and there isn't any info about it as of yet, I heard a lot of good suggestions there from Wesker in a Captain Commando costume or Chris in a Ryu costume. :)

Oh gawd no. Haven't they got enough stupid costumes? I swear the one time fans get to actually choose for themselves and people are screwing it up by asking for things like that?

Why not just have them in more GOOD outfits of their own or something that's actually gonna be funny.

Sorry if I sound mean, but i've always been highly irritated with alot of the alternate outfits in the RE series. REmake's, RE2, RE5, ect. Chris safari and Sheva's clubbin outfits are just...

I'll stop ranting now. Sorry.

Levan

Polkka. lol
I just thought costumes like those would look cool, lol. Since it's just DLC, it's quite optional and Capcom won't force anyone to download those costumes, but of course you will be tempted nevertheless, since hey, new costumes! :p

Zombie Enclave

I want to see Chris in HEV suit NOAW. Just kidding, but srsly, it seemed like forever since that post. I think it won't happen. :sleep:

Levan

Polkka. lol
I guess so, but it may be that those costumes are under development right now, but who knows?

For me I just wish they'd add more mercenary characters, preferably they could add Josh, Leon, Claire, HUNK or Krauser. They don't need to make new models of them or anything, they could like use Leon and Claire's DC model and HUNK and Krauser's RE4 model, of course improved to fit the graphics. :p

Top Bottom