• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What's the scariest video game EVER?

What is the SCARIEST video game of all time??

• System Shock 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Resident Evil (original, DS version also counts)

• Doom

• F.E.A.R. 2

• Alone in the Dark (original)

• Total voters

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
Couldn't you make that butler fart by doing flips over him or something. I seem to recall. And yeah i locked him away haha. I think everyone did lol

Valentine

Hard To Kill
Dead Space was the most scary games I've ever played! You must be calm in every situation or else you won't be able to play it. They're trying to give you a heart attack every 30 seconds, just when you think you've killed every thing there's someone that jumps right back at you.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
I would have to say (Forbidden)Siren is the scariest game that I've played. It's very different from the other survival-horror games that I've played. Rather than always having to fight monsters its more realistic and involves hiding and finding a way to sneak around them... which isn't easy, let me tell ya!

Anyways its one of those games that I am literally afraid to play.

aintnoscrub

Premium
i remember seeing the film forbidden siren, was scary stuff...the japanese version, well i think it was jap.

i could never find that game in the shops in this town, which sucks because i would like to try it.

Popo

Captain Courageous;54298 said:
I played F.E.A.R once but its not that bad because she can't get you, she just like appears and thats it..

yes she can, you didnt play the full game then, but its scares me most cause when i was a little kid my older brother showed me pictures of a girl like that and her face was so scary and to make it worse my brother said she lived in our bathroom,and that if i looked at the picture for more than 5 seconds i would die, and it stayed in my mind, like a trauma, the fear of little haunted girls like alma, the one in fear, but im NOT afraid of going to the bathroom, fear(not the game, the feeling) gives me excitment, thats why i play horror games, but it didnt give excitement when i was six years old, but im still afraid to look at that picture

Popo

yes it is, but dont make me go look for it, or else i wont sleep tonight xD, btw it was more than one picture but the one that scared me the most and that my brother said that 5 second thing was a girl with a scary face and look in her eyes holding a doll, btw again the girls isnt the one in the exorcist

aintnoscrub

Premium
bright and early in the day then, when the sun is out and its not scary, you reckon you could find it?

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
STAR_738;54388 said:
I would have to say (Forbidden)Siren is the scariest game that I've played. It's very different from the other survival-horror games that I've played. Rather than always having to fight monsters its more realistic and involves hiding and finding a way to sneak around them... which isn't easy, let me tell ya!

Anyways its one of those games that I am literally afraid to play.

That game was very scary when I first saw it, but some of the levels are to short.

Popo

its not day in my country, i live in portugal, its 2 am here, oh but i reaaly dont know where it is, my brother was the one that showed me, but hes asleep now, ill ask him tomorrow and ill post the link here
btw i can look at the picture im not a little kid anymore, its just scares me a littlexD

aintnoscrub

Premium
its nearly 2am here too, thats why i said bright and early, meaning tomorow.
but thanks anyway in advance

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Siren is scary, but I HATE ITS STUPID MENU THING. You know, the one you press triangle for and get a list of stupid options. It's SO ANNOYING

And then there's the sightjacking thing, which REALLY upsets me.

I just hate that game so much - it promised so much to me yet delivered so little.

Levan

Polkka. lol
EDIT: Woops.... sorry. I was supposed to post this on the other thread. =/ Delete this post if desired. :(

Top Bottom