• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil Zero Whatever happened to Billy after RE:Zero??

Cyberote

I heard a weird rumor that he's Nemesis. Lol such a weird accusation, but when you take into consideration the way he says "S.T.A.R.S.", it kinda reminds ya of Nemmy

Blargh Man

Das Panzer Kommandant
I know exactly what happened. Time travel. He got sent back to prehistoric ages, and got eaten by a t-rex. End of discussion. xD

Doom guy

Grade one Hunter slayer
Its really the same with Rebecca and Barry, they havent had a single appearence cannoclly since the Mansion incident. They were mentiond in that fax to cheif irons but thats about it. Im really hoping that Rebecca and Billy appear in Damnation, there is still so much that can be explained about there relationship. I reckon that Capcom just cant think of a way to bring them back.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Billy was a really cool character, but beyond RE0 he's pretty irrelevant to the series as a whole.

I guess I'm indifferent as to him supposedley returning in Damnation.

xElizabethHarrisx

In the first Resident Evil thereare multiple endings where Billy can either be on your side or turn on you and help wesker, depending on if you waited for him to come back with the rope. They probably dropped him out of game because of that reason.Did anyone really like his character anyway?

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
In the first Resident Evil thereare multiple endings where Billy can either be on your side or turn on you and help wesker, depending on if you waited for him to come back with the rope. They probably dropped him out of game because of that reason.Did anyone really like his character anyway?

That's Barry, not Billy. Billy is from Resident Evil 0, he's the convict and yes a lot of people love his character. :)

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Oh, never plaidit :(
anyone mind telling me what happens in that game anyway? i dont own a wii to play it.

It's a prequel and it shows what happens to Rebecca Chambers from RE1 before she goes to the Spencer Estate. She meets an ex-convict named Billy Coen, whom she was supposed to arrest, but instead they work together to fight the zombies and monsters.

She lies to her comrades about Coen to protect him and grows fond of him (not in a romantic way canonically, but a lot of fans like to think so) and decides to file a report declaring Billy Coen "dead", for his protection. Here is the ending to the game, it's pretty cool and I'd love to see more of them! They were pretty awesome together imo.

<Enjoy!

xElizabethHarrisx

thank you :)
I was thinking about ordering the book and reading it because I can't play it. Anyone know ifthe books are exactly like the game?

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
thank you :)
I was thinking about ordering the book and reading it because I can't play it. Anyone know ifthe books are exactly like the game?

Yeah they are, and they're wonderful reads. S.D Perry only adds onto what the characters are 'thinking', but other than that it's exactly like the stories to the games. I'd suggest that book (zero hour), Caliban Cove, Underworld, and Code Veronica. Those are the best! You'll love them. :)

xElizabethHarrisx

Yeah they are, and they're wonderful reads. S.D Perry only adds onto what the characters are 'thinking', but other than that it's exactly like the stories to the games. I'd suggest that book (zero hour), Caliban Cove, Underworld, and Code Veronica. Those are the best! You'll love them. :)[/quote

Your so helpful!! :)
So if you don't mind me asking, who is your favorite character out of the series?

Top Bottom