• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (1999) what would you do

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Valentine;23423 said:
Try to negotiate with him, if theat didn't work then hand to hand combat.
Negotiate with Nemesis? What would you say? :lol:

-----------------
Some of you mentioned the use of a rocket launcher indoor. I'm afraid that's not going to work out as well as you hope for, because firing a RPG indoor is suicide, unless you have a big open space behind you. All the heat from the launch will set the room on fire, and if you don't have 8 meters of open space behind you, you'll get severly burnt and possibly die. But this is real world physics, not movies or games...

I would attack him with a fire extinguisher. When he can't see I'll try to knock him out, and if that doesn't work I'll escape.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Romero;64621 said:

Negotiate with Nemesis? What would you say? :lol:
Good point - especially considering the only thing Nemesis ever says is 'STARS'. There definitely would be a language/communication barrier there. :lol:

SamuraiEdge

It depends what Nemesis we are talking about, If it's the Nemesis from the games I would probably have a stroke right there and then. If it was the Nemesis from the movie's I'd demand he repair my wall. Seriously that Nemesis was a fag.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
SamuraiEdge;65885 said:
It depends what Nemesis we are talking about, If it's the Nemesis from the games I would probably have a stroke right there and then. If it was the Nemesis from the movie's I'd demand he repair my wall. Seriously that Nemesis was a fag.
Hahaha lol! Demanding a wall repair is a far cry from just getting a stroke right there and then. :lol:

SamuraiEdge

Romero;65899 said:

Hahaha lol! Demanding a wall repair is a far cry from just getting a stroke right there and then. :lol:

Well what can I say Nemesis from the games is bad ass scary but Nemesis from the films is a rubber mask in a leather coat. Oh and bless his little cotten socks he has a big heart. :wub: Please if it was Nemesis from the games he would have grabbed that bitch by the throat and face ****ed her with his tentacle. Just like poor Brad.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I'd lure him in front of a mirror. That would scare the sht out of the ugly bastard. He would either retreat or fight it. And I would escape.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Romero;67184 said:
I'd lure him in front of a mirror. That would scare the sht out of the ugly bastard. He would either retreat or fight it. And I would escape.

I would laugh so damn hard. I can just imagine Nemesis punching the mirror and yelling "STARS!" at it.

GazSi

I'd be out the window lol

i used to have visions of mr x from RE2 coming after me years ago when i first playedthe game in 98

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Haha I wonder how many visions and nightmares Capcom is responsible for. :lol:

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Fallen91;72108 said:
I would call Sheva for help! :lol:
The way I know Sheva from forums, you would have to hope she'd not ask for ammo and health items when she arrives. :p

Top Bottom