• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised What was the Scariest part?

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
errrmmmm...there wasnt really a "made me jump" part, but the first time playing REmake, and the first crimsonhead rises really fast, and does that growl/moan...i crapped my pants almost lol..still freaks me out if they chase you, luckily enough i burn nearly all bodies so dnt hve that problem.

Ryan

I remember when being in the room where you encounter this first ever Zombie, well eventually at a certain stage in the game a Hunter bursts through a door and takes it clean off. Scared the **** out of me.

weskerfan

when i went outside the mansion into the woods,and heard lisa moan in the distance.
i didnt know what the f**k it was ,and was scared to walk any further.

XxJillValentinexX

I still wish they would have the random unexpected in the games as this one. I dont know if its just me but I dont think the resident evils (and silent hills) are as scary anymore as they use to be. And I also think they should of kept with the mansion concept it made it even more scarier. But still I will always love this seres

aintnoscrub

Premium
there definitely not as scary as they used to be..but me for one, when i first played resi evil, i was really young, so ofc it scared me all the time..nowadays, with the stuff ive seen, played and read, nothing scares me anymore.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I always found that I'd ****-a-brick everytime I entered a new room after the Hunter's had been unleashed into the mansion. Back then, when I was a heck of a lot younger, those Hunters were ruddy scary. And the horrible first-generation control scheme just made things even worse. :p

aintnoscrub

Premium
hunters are a pain in the ass, they way they can just take your head off, makes it even scarier..just being in the same room as them.

Valentine

Hard To Kill
THe only time I jumped a little was when one sometimes run past any kind of a door and suddenly it just burst up and a zombie came out to eat you.
I said THIS IS BULL****... THIS IS BULL****!

mastermind

i remember just watching the opening movie scared me but i was like 5 yrs old at the time that i first saw it. i know pathetic :) the hunters always made me jump when it would jump out of nowhere and kill me.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I still say the sark room was pretty scary haha or anytime the music cut in an the volume was up to much haha.

Top Bottom