• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City what USS Delta team member do you preffer?

what USS Delta team member you preffer?

• Lupo

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Four-eyes

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Bertha

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Spectre

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Beltway

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Vector

Votes: 12 37.5%

• Total voters

VeCtOr

Umbrella Security Service operative
so i was wondering wich member you find more kicka**
for me is obvious vector xD
or it could be beltway lol

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Well we really haven't seen much of Four-Eyes, Spectre or Bertha and from what little we have seen of the others I can already tell I'm not going to be too fond of Lupo and Beltway is instantly going to worm his way into my heart but I think my preference will be Vector. He's simply too bad@$$ to ignore. (Plus he reminds me of HUNK and HUNK's always been a favorite of mine no matter how minor his character is.)

VeCtOr

Umbrella Security Service operative
Well we really haven't seen much of Four-Eyes, Spectre or Bertha and from what little we have seen of the others I can already tell I'm not going to be too fond of Lupo and Beltaway is instantly going to worm his way into my heart but I think my preference will be Vector. He's simply too bad@$$ to ignore. (Plus he reminds me of HUNK and HUNK's always been a favorite of mine no matter how minor his character is.)
true enough but if you see the resident evil ARG you can read the profiles of the wolfpack lol and yeah hunk is an all time favorite xD

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
I couldn't choose 1 character I prefered the most. I have 4 characters that I prefer, Lupo, Four-Eyes, Vector, and Bertha. I think that all 6 of them are really awsome characters, but the reson that I prefer Lupo, Four-Eyes, Vector, and Bertha the most is because they are all specialized in my kind of areas. I do like all 6 characters, I do think that all of them are awsome, and I will of course go through the game with all of them at least once, but it's those 4 that I prefer the most.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Well, I always seem to gravitate towards the female characters... so I'm liking Lupo and Bertha so far. Lupo 'cause she's a good, y'know, working mom and she's French like me. And Bertha... c'mon, kinky as hell German girl with the last name Heinzwaffen... that'll call for some good times.

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut
I think it's obvious by now that I prefer Lupo... She's so bad***, and her assault style really suits me (I'm usually best at the brute/tankish types). I'm so hype about this game. My friends get annoyed at me because I won't shut up about it.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I've changed my mind about Lupo, I love her now! The more I see of her in trailers and read about her, the more I like her.

Vector and Lupo FTW. :D

SP3CTRE

psn tyler19531 add me if you want to play re orc
spectre because he a sniper and i just love putting a round between someones eyes and also i would like to play as vector because he can turn invisible i might play as bertha she has a machete and definitly not four eyes

"i can see...everything"

Jay

K.I.N.G.
Beltway because I like to strategize and use explosives. Careless players will blindly run into my traps and I'll be laughing. Second would be Lupo because she has two great abilities. "Guns blazing" where she can shoot an infinite amount of ammo for a set time. And "Super Soldier" which increases her accuracy and damage while she takes NO damage for a set time.

mjk321

Vector because his abilities suits my gameplay the most, sneaky and all that. and he sounds like solid snake :)

and of course because he was trained by HUNK, mr.death, THE MAN

Mario!~

PSN: Mario-Bros-Nick Add me!
Bertha - I feel for her character when I first saw her trying to hit that police officer in the head with a pipe (knife?). She looks pretty hard-core to me, and since she can heal people, that's a major plus. I'm glad that she's not the favorite, so then I won't have to fight for her in my team. :)

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Vector, but since it's a fan-favorite, I'm getting used to Beltway. He is a walking tank, truly.
I usually try to steer clear of fan favorites too but I just can't help but like Vector. :D

Alright, opinions after the game:

Vector's still my favorite and I've gained a new love for Bertha. I still haven't seen much of Four-Eyes but I've seen a little more of Spectre and I think he's alright and Beltway...he just isn't as cool as I originally thought he'd be. (I scream false advertisement! :p) And it seems as though my first impression of Lupo was right, I don't like her, despite being pretty fond of her during the days of the Triple Impact Trailer. She's very uninvolved for someone who's supposed to be the leader and she doesn't seem to have much of a personality.

CrashOkami

The Survivor
I, too, don't like Lupo much. Feels like her leadership role is forced. I suppose you're familiar with the original "leadership" scheme; Vector was to be leading the Wolfpack, but it was later handed to Lupo. I'd much prefer the original idea. He was HUNK's trainee, so he has some more backstory than Lupo, being connected to a RE icon.

Beltway, I always thought he'd be the silent grunt that breathes to kill. Imagine a less vocal version of Marcus Fenix, or someone similar. He's something like that, but I'm disappointed, a bit. I also don't like that his whole prosthetic leg is exposed like that. Maybe wearing a different colored and tailored piece of armor over it would be much better.

Jay

K.I.N.G.
I went in thinking Four Eyes wouldn't be important, but she is actually. Her abilities to control BOW's is valuable in hectic situations. So is Bertha. Those two exceeded my expectations :D

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I went in thinking Four Eyes wouldn't be important, but she is actually. Her abilities to control BOW's is valuable in hectic situations. So is Bertha. Those two exceeded my expectations :D
Agreed. I played earlier with Four-Eyes on my team and she quickly became one of my favorite squad members, what with her anti-virus spray carrying self. :D

Reactions: Jay
Top Bottom