• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City what USS Delta team member do you preffer?

what USS Delta team member you preffer?

• Lupo

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Four-eyes

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Bertha

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Spectre

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Beltway

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Vector

Votes: 12 37.5%

• Total voters

Redfield Fan 93

I Always come prepared.
Got to be Vector for me not keen on his voice though but it's tolerable. And then it would have to be Four eyes, not keen on her nickname but shes my go-to choice after vector.

Midgie

I said earlier it was Lupo and Spectre for me! Now I completely change my statement to BELTWAY! He is awesome with his abilities and bad ass attitude towards the zombies!

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I honestly don't mind Lupo... She's sexy and she knows it.

17321015.jpg

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
Yes, Vector looks kick ass!!! ---but Spectre is where its at if you want to lvl up quick!-he sees all!!

Midgie

Yeah Spectre being able to see all items is a great thing to use to rank up fast but the enjoyment is had with Beltway!!! Love his timed sticky grenades and special brutal kill of shoving grenade in the zombies mouth then kicking him into the horde!

TYLERDM94

The White Wolf
Aw Wheres the love for Four Eyes? lol. and everyone just loves Vector cause he looks most like Hunk

I like vector the most because out of the uss members i think he was given some backstory at least we know in the first cutscene he wad trained by hunk himself.
The only thing i dont get is that i think he should have been leader of wolfpack over lupo. He is way more involved in the story then she is

CrashOkami

The Survivor
I like vector the most because out of the uss members i think he was given some backstory at least we know in the first cutscene he wad trained by hunk himself.
The only thing i dont get is that i think he should have been leader of wolfpack over lupo. He is way more involved in the story then she is
He originally was to be the leader of Wolfpack, but was swapped with Lupo later on during development. Reasons unknown, as far as I know at least.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
He originally was to be the leader of Wolfpack, but was swapped with Lupo later on during development. Reasons unknown, as far as I know at least.
Yup, Lupo was one of the last characters announced to be in the game; early trailers didn't even feature her character! (Which is more than likely why she's so uninvolved in the game.)

TYLERDM94

The White Wolf
Yup, Lupo was one of the last characters announced to be in the game; early trailers didn't even feature her character! (Which is more than likely why she's so uninvolved in the game.)
We can all agree though that vectors the more important of the wolfpack and he should at least have been the leader

CrashOkami

The Survivor
He does indeed have ties with an important RE character, and doesn't get as much spotlighting as he deserves. But in fact, no Wolfpack character does. I'd have to admit, the character development is rather shallow, but I was expecting it; it's a TPS squad military shooter set in the RE universe, not a typical story-driven RE.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I'm with everybody else...Vector is the way to go...But Lupo is my number two..."KILL ANYTHING THAT BREATHES!"

Top Bottom