• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Resident Game do you want remade after Resident Evil 2

What Resident Evil should be remade after Resident Evil 2?

• Resident Evil 3: Nemesis

Votes: 14 66.7%
  • Resident Evil 0

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Resident Evil Code Veronica

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Resident Evil 4

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters

JHJ

"Doth Mother Know You Weareth Her Drapes?"
Outbreak was ahead of its time, if it had come out 5-10 years later it might have had better results. Game is fairly underrated imo
Bang on. If Capcom had waited for the PS3/Xbox 360 generation before releasing Outbreak, the game would have hit at the right moment, just as online console gaming really took off, and it would have gotten so much more appreciation.
It also didn't help that, in Britain at least, they removed the online capabilities of the games, which was THE ENTIRE POINT OF THEM!!! (I'm sorry, I'm still mad at them for this, which is ironic considering I don't play games online.)
For me though, gotta be RE3. That game terrified me when I was younger, and I'd happily re-experience it in all its pant soiling glory in shiny HD. Then Capcom could release an original trilogy pack, call the Legacy of Evil edition, or something.

Zacmac90

Then Capcom could release an original trilogy pack, call the Legacy of Evil edition, or something.
I like that, have the 2nd remake, 3rd remake and cv remake in a trilogy pack. I bet anything it'd fly off the shelves and rake in a noah's ark worth of cash which is what Capcom would surely want. Customers get what they want, Capcom gets what it wants. Win-Win

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I like that, have the 2nd remake, 3rd remake and cv remake in a trilogy pack. I bet anything it'd fly off the shelves and rake in a noah's ark worth of cash which is what Capcom would surely want. Customers get what they want, Capcom gets what it wants. Win-Win

I would buy this so quickly, your head would spin lol. Granted I'm no fan of Resident Evil 3, but I love 2 and Code Veronica enough to make up for it.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
If the Resident Evil 2 remake is as good as the first remake, I'd love to see Nemesis and Code Veronica next.

I feel like Nemesis could benefit a lot from the improvements that have been made to gaming technology since its original release, especially the dodging system. And Code Veronica was just a killer story that I'm sure would look absolutely amazing on the current gen console.

Zacmac90

If the Resident Evil 2 remake is as good as the first remake, I'd love to see Nemesis and Code Veronica next.

I feel like Nemesis could benefit a lot from the improvements that have been made to gaming technology since its original release, especially the dodging system. And Code Veronica was just a killer story that I'm sure would look absolutely amazing on the current gen console.

Spot on. Keep the original design of Nemesis but give him 2017 weapons. Also take a page out of the orignal remake's book and along with the dodge system, give Jill/Carlos some defensive weapons (Flashbang/Knife) in case Nemesis goes for a throat grab.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Spot on. Keep the original design of Nemesis but give him 2017 weapons. Also take a page out of the orignal remake's book and along with the dodge system, give Jill/Carlos some defensive weapons (Flashbang/Knife) in case Nemesis goes for a throat grab.

I don't think they'd allow us to use defensive weapons on boss battles but that is wishful thinking lolol.

Zacmac90

Well is every encounter with Nemesis a boss battle? besides the one at the clock tower and the one at the very end, I think it could be used for non boss fights

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I feel like every encounter with him in the original had the potential to turn into a boss battle. He didn't just chase you, he swung on you and most definitely tried his best to kill you.

Maybe that could be altered in the remake...? They could make more of a distinction between boss fights and his stalker tendencies.

Same with Mr. X.

Top Bottom