• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What names would you give your kids?

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
male, Chuchio [Chinese for osprey, a type of eagle]

Female, Sakura[Japanese for Cherry Blossum]

and yes i like asian names more than american names

tequila

Bottle Lover
Fallen91;71591 said:
I see that some of you give two names. Is it so common? Because here we only have the first name and the surname(two first names is rare) and It's unlike that the second name you say is the surname. :confused:

Anyway, if it's a girl I would like to give her an ancient greek name like Hermione or Electra.

For boys I have absolutely no idea! Seriously!

In many Hispanic/Latino customs, it's common to have multiple names....

I wouldn't post up my full name...

but here's an example of a female and male name...

Maria Angelina Sanchez de la Cruz

Jose Luis Lopez Jimenez

In bold are two surnames, having the father's and mother's surname. Sometimes it can be three, which is the mother's, father's, and mother's maiden surname (coming from the mother's and father's side of the mother).

We have some pretty long names.... :lol:

tequila

Bottle Lover
tremor;71828 said:
I always wondered how Hispanic/Latinos ended up with such long names :p :lol:

It may not appear on the birth certificates but the mother's, father's and grandparent's last names are all combined.

So you know when a kid gets in trouble when the mom or grandma yells out a Loooooong name. :lol: Priceless...

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
tequila;71869 said:
It may not appear on the birth certificates but the mother's, father's and grandparent's last names are all combined.

So you know when a kid gets in trouble when the mom or grandma yells out a Loooooong name. :lol: Priceless...
Lmao!!

I wonder what names we should give you... a total of 6 names will do. Lol.

Hoady

Titanius Moreaxe or some ridiculous warrior name for a boy.

For my daughter i would like to name her Gala.

But i hate babies so i dunno.

CassidyAcid

tequila;71827 said:
In many Hispanic/Latino customs, it's common to have multiple names....

I wouldn't post up my full name...

but here's an example of a female and male name...

Maria Angelina Sanchez de la Cruz

Jose Luis Lopez Jimenez

In bold are two surnames, having the father's and mother's surname. Sometimes it can be three, which is the mother's, father's, and mother's maiden surname (coming from the mother's and father's side of the mother).

We have some pretty long names.... :lol:

Haha I can vouch for this xD.

In Catalonia in Spain where my family are from, it's really common for the two surnames to be joined as well. My cousins name is Paula Gabriela Fernandez y Ruiz (from my father's surname and her mother's maiden name - I changed her first name though haha).

I know that the "y" is a lot more common in Cataluna though because when I've visited Seville and other places if the surname is comprised of both the father and mother's names it's normally just Fernandez Ruiz.

O(+>

Boys:

Guy
Cody
Jake
Drake
Logan

Gals:

Rose
Sarah
Chloe
Cindy

Notice how I can't help making 'try-to-hard' boy names.

Ivan

Well, when and if i have kids, if i have a girl, then i would name her Lexine.
If it's a boy, i'd name him Phoenix.

Vergil'sBitch

RE Chicken s**t
If its ever possible for me to have kids... (take what you want from that)... i only have two boys names planned, and believe it or not it was VERGIL WILLIAM, and the other was William Mark.
William is my dad's first name and Mark was my brother's name. Maybe it might just be Vergil William Mark.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I'm one of those people who would name their kids something that I think sounds really pretty and then when they get to grade school age I would be thinking: "Oh my god, they're going to get made fun of so bad; what was I thinking?"

I don't really have plans about children, I never have, but there are names that I think sound nice together.

Girl: Vivien Lark, Ariadne Star

Boy: William Zachariah, Victor Alexander

Top Bottom